Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She backed off - any thoughts (improving my skills even more)

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellas,

I'm back, I worked on my business so hard that I forgot to workout, take a break and let my Don Juan life fade away for 1.7 years now. Before I started to focus on my business I was in shape and dating mutiple women, some of you ofc know my field reports.

Now I eat healthy, getting back in shape and talking to some women. It's quite hard for me to keep up as a DJ and a business owner so I want to focus on spinning max 2-3 women and see which one will put up the best effort to be exlusive. Ofc that's her part of the job to bring it up, we DJ's only create the cex to happen and have fun.

I added a girl on snapchat, she lives 1.5 hours away but is 100% fine, a hb8 in my eyes. But she is only 18 and I am 29. She knows, she liked my pictures and we started to chat. We called 3 times in 4 weeks, but the phone sessions were 1 hour everytime. No b1tch talk, no love talk, only creationg tension, having fun, light topics and teasing. I know exactley what to say but we talked for an hour every single time.

Now she said the second phone call ''pick me up now, come and get me and we'll chat in person'' but I was busy and had work so I said Ill get back to her later.

Now a week later I asked her out on text and she says exactley this:

''My ex came around and I talk to another guy too and I'm just confused, so Il get back to you'' I texted back oh ok, no worries. She says sorry.

I put this in de category ''not interested'' and go no contact for at least 3 months and dont give her attention anymore.

She told me about her ''clown ex'' was still in her head, but I ignored that and changed topic last phone call.

I could say ''your feelings are still busy with little clowns, not ready for a real man, goodluck'' but that sounds a bit buthurt maybe.

Any thoughts..?

I will get way more active on the forum again, I got my business more under control and it's time to meet women again like I was used too.
Don't worry btw I got another date planned next sunday, Im going to get women in my routine again.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it kinda sounds like you waited too long and missed the opportunity before other options presented themselves to this gal. The hotter they are, the faster you have to strike while the iron is hot generally. I know it sucks but generally this is the way it goes as gals have way too many options these days. I would look for other prospects at this point.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad you're getting back into the game.

First of all, she's 18. Different mindset...for all the flack that generation takes, they are pretty damn smart, but also flighty.
I think they always have been at that age. Women have had their pick of things so long that they know they can find anything they need elsewhere.

I would just let it go. If she ever initiates contact again, IF she mentions that occurrence again, just tell her your work is very important and you were not putting her off, and you thought she took it that way.

You have to realize that she doesn't have a concept of how important a business is to maintain, And... her generation is of the "Now" type. They have everything @ the touch of buttons, leaves them with little patience. They truly don't know any different.

Just sayin', I think it better to avoid them til they are 20yo at least, so they have at least gotten a grasp of how life works out there.

But, soldier on bro.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't overinvest.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re not her 1st or at least her 2nd option. I know you into her but still she seems low quality. In your place maybe i would text her just to check the waters and push for something. That way you’ll know.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellas,

I'm back, I worked on my business so hard that I forgot to workout, take a break and let my Don Juan life fade away for 1.7 years now. Before I started to focus on my business I was in shape and dating mutiple women, some of you ofc know my field reports.

Now I eat healthy, getting back in shape and talking to some women. It's quite hard for me to keep up as a DJ and a business owner so I want to focus on spinning max 2-3 women and see which one will put up the best effort to be exlusive. Ofc that's her part of the job to bring it up, we DJ's only create the cex to happen and have fun.

I added a girl on snapchat, she lives 1.5 hours away but is 100% fine, a hb8 in my eyes. But she is only 18 and I am 29. She knows, she liked my pictures and we started to chat. We called 3 times in 4 weeks, but the phone sessions were 1 hour everytime. No b1tch talk, no love talk, only creationg tension, having fun, light topics and teasing. I know exactley what to say but we talked for an hour every single time.

Now she said the second phone call ''pick me up now, come and get me and we'll chat in person'' but I was busy and had work so I said Ill get back to her later.

''My ex came around and I talk to another guy too and I'm just confused, so Il get back to you'' I texted back oh ok, no worries. She says sorry.

I put this in de category ''not interested'' and go no contact for at least 3 months and dont give her attention anymore.

She told me about her ''clown ex'' was still in her head, but I ignored that and changed topic last phone call.

I could say ''your feelings are still busy with little clowns, not ready for a real man, goodluck'' but that sounds a bit buthurt maybe.

Any thoughts..?

I will get way more active on the forum again, I got my business more under control and it's time to meet women again like I was used too.
Don't worry btw I got another date planned next sunday, Im going to get women in my routine again.
You’re dealing with an 18 year old here. There’s going to be massive drama. She likely doesn’t have a lot of sophistication. I guess you have to decide whether or not she’s worth the headaches you’ll have from trying to pursue her.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellas,

Any thoughts..?

You did the right thing...she wanted a same day date and you said no. She probably got butt hurt because she has probably never had a guy say no so thus she put that bs in your face. Dont worry...remain cool...just tell her to hit you up when she wants to have fun and not deal with drama. Do not say anything else do not text back and forth. You go ghost forever now. If she reaches out tell her to come to your place for dinner ans drinks...you are not going to take her out she lost that privilege.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, anytime a woman talks to you about other guys, you are already friendzoned or being converted to one of her orbiters IMO.
Yes and no. If she talks about other guys using feelings, you're friendzoned and/or an emotional tampon. If she talks about them in any other way means she's interested in you - Pook.
I find this is true aswell.

As for OP. You're creating nothing but comfort with these long phone calls which is a mistake in my eyes. A man on his purpose has not that much time for BS like that. Girls talk, men do.
She just jumped at the brightest shining toy around, which was not you. Strike while the iron is hot, that goes up the hotter she is and the younger she is.