Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She asks about my zodiac sign!

bario

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a chat with a girl (29 years old) on Facebook and this one line she asked: "What is your sign, sorry, I usually ask that even before name"

Not sure what she was hoping for, but I don't usually get asked that from them, at least not this early!

Anyway, we chatted for a bit and then I ended it ....

In your opinion, does that mean anything or is it just regular ladies stuff?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
it means she wants to fucccc

also you must be joking. "omg dudes she moved her hand like this or touched her hair wtf did that mean waht do I do now???"

basically your thread

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
She's into mumbo jumbo stuff, but hey, it's pretty interesting hanging out with those chicks!

For a while it'll be highly interesting haha

ss8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls believe in that stuff in terms of compatability and even pre destination they'll use it as a criteria to filter. Ie she's a Virgo and looking for her Capricorn soul mate or some such bull. Each to their own

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvckin crazy chicks …..(got to love them) BPD's especially are into tarot cards,ouija boards and all kinds of weird sh!t but trust me they are crazy in bed too.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Know your audience folks. Women often put stock in things that are whimsical or destiny laden because they want the illusion and fantasy and romance.

I learned about astrology to flip the script because it gives me an obscene amount of cold read possibilities and can give off a vibe of mysticism.

Even if you hate astrology and think it’s fakest thing ever learn two things 1) Your sign 2) How to tease a woman who brings astrology up.

cardinal79

Reaction score
Astrology is good!!! Especially when together. Be like: lets look this up, on your phone, next to her, type up your sign male, her sign female and than add compatibility and click search on google page. I've never came across a bad prediction, memorize which link is best, and click it first. I've never came across an article that says that match is terrible, but if I did, I'd be like, I gauss we are not getting married and this random hook up is our only option or something like that.

Serenity

Reaction score
If you're firmly grounded in reality and wish to keep your sanity you should turn around 180 degrees and walk that direction. As already mentioned, it's usually something women with mental disorders (such as BPD) are into. The more they care the faster you should run, this one in particular cares about it more than your name. That's obviously a huge red flag.

Why open your eyes, take a good look and judge character when there's this made up system to put you in a box based on something entirely unrelated like celestial body positions? That's astrology. They're basically too afraid to get to know someone naturally so they find astrology to be a comfort, because they'll "know" right away who you are. Obviously they won't, so any form of relationship with such believers is based off of false assumptions given by a book and thus will lead to A LOT of trouble.

I know because my mother believes in this stuff and has never been capable of understanding me, she just refers to her astrological material which is full of holes. Other than that she's just crazy and will go to great lenghts to make someone miserable if she feels wronged, which happens often because she can't fvcking read people at all and misunderstands.

tl;dr Run!

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do have traits associated to your zodiac signs, some people may think its mumbo jumbo but in reality you look at the people that have compatible signs their relationships are healthy.