"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

She asked if I have a girlfriend--What would you think?

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
I've had my eyes on this really attractive older girl at my work for the last few months (she's 28 and I'm 24). I KNOW, I KNOW, you're not supposed to date people at your work, but at the end of the month she is moving to a city that is an hour and a half away from where we live (so I don't care if we work together). Honestly, I used to think about this girl when I was having sex with my last girlfriend and I really want to hook up.
Anyway, about a month ago I got up the balls to go up and talk to this girl during our hour lunch break. We've had lunch together a few times since then, and TODAY she came up and asked if she could sit with me for lunch.
We got to talking and during the conversation she asked if I have a girlfriend.
What do you guys make of questions like this? Do you think if a girl had ZERO interest in you in a romantic/sexual way, she would ask a question like this? Does this question hint at a more "I'm interested in you" type of vibe?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
let me do a little translation for you

Do you have a girlfriend = I want your nuts

OR

Do you have a girlfriend = My friends and I have a bet if you are gay or not

-cheers
 

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Like he said, Il say its the first option. Go for it
 
Top