Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she asked for my number but...

bookman

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's really weird, there is this new girl in 2 of my classes, I see her everyday(she's the only girl in my classes in computer science :p) anyway, I don't know whether she is interested or not, today she walks in class, we chat, then she asks me for my phone number(she said just in case she misses class or something) and gives me hers, but when class is over she just rushes out, not giving me a chance to catch up or talk or anything, as if she does not want to hang out, it does not seem that she has a class after that one but then again I never got the chance to ask...

she's always been the one to start up conversations, today she's been leading the conversation at first(I'm sleepy and not all there in the morning but I caught up :p) anyway what do I make of this and what should I do?

I can't next her easily since like I said, there is no one else :(

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why would you want to next her? i would wait atleast a week after the number exchange to see if she text or calls you. if not i would text her one night saying we need to hang out soon or if you see her on facebook chat her and say it there. dont get into a whole texting conversation just acknowledge the fact that you want to hang out and end it there, just to get it into her head. let her bring it up after this, because she will if she is into you, and go from there.
i was just in almost the exact situation and i ****ed the girl last friday!
her running out of class doesn't necessarily mean anything, she could just be shy, she could be in a hurry..it doesnt matter. she gave you her number...shes into you.

bookman

Don Juan
Reaction score
it is not the first time a girl takes my number
in fact most of the numbers I have I got this way by doing nothing, this is exactly what scares me cause all the other times, nothing good came out of it :p basicly what I have been sensing these past 4 days in class, one day she likes me, the other she does not even look my direction for me to be able to say hello :p I'm just confused

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bookman said:
Wrong attitude man.
First of all, you can't next someone who you like if you've never asked her out. The fact that you are considering nexting her says that you will give up easily. Even if there were grounds for nexting her, you shouldn't let the fact that there's no other prospects stop you from nexting her, that is extremely AFC.
Her walking out early is a sign of interest. She's showing resistance, this is how people try to build some tension, in order to create or maintain attraction with another person. Girls do this better than most guys, the problem is that AFCs tend to take resistance personal, and end up frustated and resentful towards women. She's walking out from class early because she wants to create tension. Your job is to show confidence by calling or texting her, and building some type of sexual tension.
Don't give up so easily dude!

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bookman said:
it's really weird, there is this new girl in 2 of my classes, I see her everyday(she's the only girl in my classes in computer science :p) anyway, I don't know whether she is interested or not, today she walks in class, we chat, then she asks me for my phone number(she said just in case she misses class or something) and gives me hers, but when class is over she just rushes out, not giving me a chance to catch up or talk or anything, as if she does not want to hang out, it does not seem that she has a class after that one but then again I never got the chance to ask...

she's always been the one to start up conversations, today she's been leading the conversation at first(I'm sleepy and not all there in the morning but I caught up :p) anyway what do I make of this and what should I do?

She's probably wondering why the hell YOU never start the conversations. She's probably running out of the class to go talk to a guy who actually has the balls to call her and initiate conversations.

How in the BLUE HELL can you NEXT someone you HAVEN'T gone out... much less, even called or even had the balls to talk to.

If you're sleepy, drink some coffee, take a 5 hour energy drink. Stop giving excuses as to why you can't talk to her. She practically handed you her number... you said she was the only girl in that class right... which means she picked YOU out of everyone... Oh Ball-less Wonder, to haver her number and her to have yours.

Who cares if she runs out of class in a hurry? You HAVE HER NUMBER.

Give her a call and get to the point. You're wasting time.

bookman

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok thank you all. you're right I am a coward and I do give up easily, I will try not to screw this up

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the worst that could happen if you totally screwed this up??

Nothing.

WTF have you got to loose?

Nothing.

Talk to her and show her you're not the puss you think you are...JEEZ!

Igetit!

Reaction score
bookman said:
ok thank you all. you're right I am a coward and I do give up easily, I will try not to screw this up
Rocky was right about your attitude man. Your whole mindset is off.

That thing you said about how "there is no one else",what is that?

There's over 300 million people in the country,with half of them being women.

She one out of 150 million,yet you say "there is no one else"? Dude,there's ALWAYS someone else.

You shouldn't go into this thinking,"I hope I don't screw this up". That puts unnecessary pressure on you. That "I have to get this right" thinking is a killer.

It's a date dude. That's it. The way you're acting,you're behaving as if you're in the middle of trying to diffuse a bomb or something. You're like,"Ok...ok,I have to do this right. Ok,so which wire do I cut,the red one or the blue one?
I've got to do this right because there are millions of lives depending on this."

Don't do that to yourself. Women are emotional. If you interact with her all nervous,scared,trembling and about to wet your pants,since she's EMOTIONAL,she'll pick up on the nervous vibes you give off,then YOU'LL make her uncomfortable.

She'll lose interest not because of anything you say or do,but simply because of how she FEELS when she's around you.

Then you'll walk off scratching your head wondering what happened and went wrong.

Like everyone said,call her up,flirt,tease,drop a neg or two on her,then ASK HER OUT.

Don't just tease and joke around WITHOUT asking her out.

Joking,teasing,and playing arouind WITHOUT asking her out will make you a friendzone candidate.

bookman

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's over 300 million people in the country,with half of them being women.
I am not an American, there are 5 million people in my country half of them are eccentrics religious creeps :p my choices are seriously really very limited, and I know the basics, I know everything you just told me. but putting to practice is very different...

Igetit!

Reaction score
bookman said:
my choices are seriously really very limited
Let's say you're right and you do have limited options.

That doesn't change anything.

Women are still emotional.

You still need to be confident and speak to her in a cool,relaxed manner.

Even if there are only 5 million people in your country,I just can't see how if things don't work out with this ONE girl,how that dooms you to being alone for the rest of your life.

If I'm missing something here,and all your hopes and dreams do lie in this one person ( as far as dating goes),then feel free to straighten me out.

In your original post,you said that this is a "new" girl.

For you to have the mindset of thinking that this "new" girl who you've known less than 3 weeks has this much power over you to confine you to lonliness AT HER WILL is ridiculous.

You might as well give up now. Even if she did go out with you,your current way of thinking would drive her off because you've got her on a pedistal.

You SAID that there is no one else. So if you SAID that,then you THOUGHT it first. So your thinking is that she's the only one. Since you think that way,your words,the way you conduct yourself,your demeanor,the way you treat her,ALL of it will reflect you having her pedistalled.

She'll see it in everything you do,then she'll lose attraction for you.

All I can say is don't act star-struck when she's with YOU.

bookman said:
I know everything you just told me. but putting to practice is very different...
To me,just knowing that the girl will feed off my energy is enough to make me act in line.

The woman looks to the man for leadership. If you don't lead,she'll just go find someone who will. Just knowing that is enough to make me take the lead.

I think you're ok,you just can't act as if she's the only person on the planet,even if she is.