Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She agreed to date me but does not give me her number

Tolstoi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,

I matched with someone on Tinder. After a few days of conversation on Tinder, I suggested we meet up in person. She took one entire week to answer, telling me “Why not?”. So, I asked her for her number for arranging our date, and she replied that she uses her mobile also for professional reasons and that therefore she could not share her number with me.

How should I proceed?

Thanks in advance!

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
You need to find out where you can meet her where she wants to meet. With some girls it could be mcdonalds with others it could be a bar or a coffee shop. With others it could be at her house.

If you have spend two days talking you should of found out if she drinks or not. if she likes coffee. what sort of foods she likes? this is all done to find a activity you could do together to spend some time together.

I talked to a girl the other day and she has just been on a cruise ship with her chick friend. I have a feeling she is bi-sexual just based on the way her and another girl interacted and what she told me about how girls have more fun together rather than being with her male partner who didn't go on the cruise due to his work. If I had a girlfriend who she was attracted to I could invite her to come on a cruise ship with us even straight up saying it in the church in front of everyone i feel. But me saying it with us two alone is just going to raise eyebrows i feel and it's probably not going to happen. I do know a guy who gets alone with older women within a church however. One of those older women has told me in conversation that she used to be a promiscuous women. That guy is hanging out with this women alone at his house and wasn't happy when me and a few of my buddies showed up to see him. My other buddies said in the car when we left that they shouldn't be alone because that's when sex happens. Probably because they wanna **** her too and if they were alone its going down.

when I told that guy about how me and my mates we saying he Shouldnt be alone with her he got angry. Saying how could we even judge that he and her are having sex.

I don't know if they were but like i said she told me 1 on 1 in conversation at a birthday party she used to be a slut basically. I would like to know how he got to be one on one with her. He's got some game and he's married now to a girl his age.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She isn't really interested. If she was really interested she would send you her number, street address, a picture of the front of her house, and ask you when you are going to be there.

It's Tinder. You are #36 out of the 100 guys she has waiting in line.
Actually this is wrong.

A phone number is not required to set up a date through an app. In fact, asking for it hurts your chances.

OP, tell her where and when to meet then ask for compliance:

“Can you make it?”
“See you there?”

After she says “yes,” leave her your number:

“Perfect. <phone number> If you need to reach me.”

You’ll have her number when she texts you.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What she says over tinder doesn't matter, you're not special to her.

You got a date, if you meet her and she likes you then she's going to give you her number. But I'll bet money she's just a thot.

Don't worry about stupid trivialities.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually this is wrong.

A phone number is not required to set up a date through an app. In fact, asking for it hurts your chances.

“Can you make it?”
“See you there?”

Correct. The comments about "if she's interested she'll crawl through barbed wire" are true, but don't generally apply to a person on Tinder who hasn't met you in-person yet.

There are a lot of crazy guys out there and many women who use OLD have had bad experiences with them so they aren't going to give out personal information until they meet you in person and figure out if you are ok. You use the app to communicate until after the first date, unless she offers her contact info first. After the first date you can exchange numbers if it seems like things are working.

Also, while waiting a week to respond isn't a great sign, I wouldn't worry about it much. This is online dating. You know she is talking to 100 other guys. You just have to accept stuff like this at the 1st and maybe 2nd or 3rd date time frame. Ask for the date, when she responds set a specific time and place. Anything other than a "ok see you there" or "that won't work but how about day X or day Y instead?" means you never reach out again.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked her for her number for arranging our date, and she replied that she uses her mobile also for professional reasons and that therefore she could not share her number with me.

How should I proceed?
Tell her your date will be very professional.

It amazes me how guys are getting outsmarted by girls on Tinder. These girls aren’t rhode scholars or PhDs, they are girls whose best skill is to take off their clothes and have sex with a man.

Im worried about the future generation of men.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually this is wrong.

“Can you make it?”
“See you there?”

Do this.

But I wouldn’t hold my breath for this particular match, OP.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,

I matched with someone on Tinder. After a few days of conversation on Tinder, I suggested we meet up in person. She took one entire week to answer, telling me “Why not?”. So, I asked her for her number for arranging our date, and she replied that she uses her mobile also for professional reasons and that therefore she could not share her number with me.

How should I proceed?

Thanks in advance!
OP,

This is common. It doesn't mean anything other than the fact that she's not comfortable giving out her personal information to someone she doesn't even know. There are a lot of creeps and weirdos on OLD sites and she wants to make sure you're not one of them. If she's comfortable with you after the date, she'll give you her info.

I essentially do the same thing. On online dating sites, I NEVER use my real name (I tell women my name is Dash as nickname and to call me that) and I use a Google Voice number with an out of town area code for all communication.

It's really that simple. Don't dissect things or be over-analytical. Just go out and have a good time.

Good luck.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,

How should I proceed?

Thanks in advance!
old is cuckold. cold approach ftw.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her your date will be very professional.

It amazes me how guys are getting outsmarted by girls on Tinder. These girls aren’t rhode scholars or PhDs, they are girls whose best skill is to take off their clothes and have sex with a man.

Im worried about the future generation of men.
indoctrination from women studies and other man hating social sciences.

I lead she follows or next.

Its VOLUME &&& ABUNDANCE. Not play homemaker. A lot of guys simp.

Tolstoi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all your feedback! I did try to set a date up with her by using Tinder, but she has never replied after I proposed a day and a time for our date...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,

How should I proceed?

Thanks in advance!
She has a bf or are married. So, I'm pretty sure it's a lie.

Probably she wants only a one night fck... searching for the best Alpha male to do that. And this also explains why she took so long to answer you.

Be patience, keep spinning plates... Don't focus on that women.

If she wants sex, then go there and bang... otherwise, don't put much effort.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,

How should I proceed?

Thanks in advance!
She's bull****ting you. You asked for her number and she gave you an excuse. Make a date with her and if she takes too long to reply or doesn't cooperate then unmatch.