"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

She’s got herpes (AJ’s I told you so thread)

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
965
Reaction score
1,084
The screenshot is on post 1, page 1

Are you saying that isn't conclusive evidence of hsv1?

Should I talk to her or just keep it moving? Yes she's great and the sex is prob the best I've had but I can get new girls, better girls.

I'm off to see Maria now, maybe I can coax some amazing sex from her, she doesn't get wet and silky like OP girl though :(
You've asked us 100 times what "you" should do. You keep telling us how great she is. It's more than obvious you caught feelings for her. We've given you all the advice in the world. Make up your own mind whether it's worth the risk or not. And stop asking us the same question over and over again!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I've dated 2 men with hsv2. Both told me about it and followed that up with "I dont want to pass it on to anyone" At this point in my life I wouldn't date anyone with hsv on their privates unless they immediately told me they have been on suppressive therapy and haven't had an outbreak for years. But im also at a point in my life where it's condoms FTW until/if I ever decide to get engaged. STD's (like HSV and HPV) are prevalent and, as you guys well know, relationships tend to be too transient these days. It's not worth the risk
 
Top