"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

shaving

Legend

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2003
Messages
874
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
NY/CT
i usually just have sexy malibu shave it for me....
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
I once put nair on my ass..the next few days..it looked like I had cancer or the tropic of cancer constellation on my ass..

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!! Do it like at a carnival, a mall, a public place etc

right now I have a tree hedger next to my balls..OWWWWWW!!!! heh I just reduced my penis 3"

dammit
 

trevor2003

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 29, 2003
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
so after much thought i decided to shave my balls and shatf!

i showed it to my woman tonight and she loved it!

to be honest, i like it a lot too!

now i'm considering shaving the rest of it off, but i dunno because i've heard so many bad things about it!

does it really itch that much when you shave off all of your pubes????
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
I've shaved before and it's cool for a day, but then I get mad razorburn or some sh!t down there that makes me look like I have a venereal disease.

Trim low and you're good to go.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top