Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shaving Head +slight dandruff

ryan killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have very slight dandruff now, w/ pretty short hair, within the next week planning on going with a 1 guard shaving off all my hair. If I have slight dandruff is this a problem at all?

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have no hair, how can you have dandruff problem? Unless it's on the shoulder or chest/back.

naluholo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can have dandruff with a shaved head, i had it when i was younger. Just make sure to wash your hair (scalp actually) very roughly, getting off all the dry skin you can and also dry it extremely well with a towel. With such short hair you can keep a little bit of lotion in case your scalp starts getting dry during the day. You shouldn't have much of a problem if you just use some good shampoo and make sure to dry well. The lotion will definitely protect ya... shaving your head wont be a problem.

ryan killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use head and shoulders now, it has done a great job, eliminated much dandruff, but it's still there, it won't fully go away(aargh). But, it's not really a problem now even with pretty short hair, this is why I asked.