"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Shaving arms and legs?

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Ok, well I don't want to brag, but I do have a nice body, but the problem is have pretty hairy arms and legs. I already shave my chest, stomach, and armpits (girls told me they like em shaved) Well, the other day some girls I know were looking at pictures of me, and they are like," Wow, you've got really hairy arms." I'm pretty embarassed. I think that if I shaved my arms, it would show off my body more, but u can't shave your arms and not shave your legs, so would have to do both eventually. My question is, should I start shaving my arms? What do girls think about it?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
**** man thats quite the predicament.

I mean if your gorilla hairy you should consider some form of hair removal, especially if your arms resemble the thick underbrush of an amazonian jungle.

Fortunatly i dont have this problem so i cant really say. If you feel comfortable with shaving your arms and legs go ahead.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Arms without any hair at all would definitely look weird...I'd try and get them trimmed or something instead.
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca

El Schweenador

New Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
STL
I'm with you on this one AC/DC. I'm a really good competitive swimmer, and so I've had to shave my legs and arms for big races quite a few times. Trust me, they can both be really difficult to shave and more importantly, they itch like hell when the hair grows back. So unless the hair on your arms or legs looks like it belongs on your head, i really wouldn't worry about it. If it really bothers you, you can just use clippers like they do at the barber. I have really hairy legs so i do this before I shave for a meet to make the process go faster and it does make a big difference! Hope this helps!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top