Shaved my head

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
On black guys a shaved head almost always looks fine. On white guys it can look ok or not. For "not," look no further than:

http://seat42f.com/images/stories/t.../S0110/evan-handler-californication-photo.jpg

If you're in a white-collar position it's very difficult to shave it completely, because you look too extreme for the job. For example, I wouldn't recommend it for trial attorneys or surgeons.

I think it largely depends upon the rest of your face. Just like very few women look good with a short "pixie" haircut, not a lot of guys look good with totally shaved heads.
THe guy in the pic is a pudgy slackjaw.

U

user43770

Zunder said:
Takes me less than 10 minutes every couple days.
I use a gillette, the blaldes stay sharp for a good week to 10 days.
What you spend on razors, cream etc is more than made up by having to part out for a decent haircut and then maintaining that quaff.
I shave it every day because I hate the velcro feeling. You're right about the money saved on haircuts and shampoo, though.

thegenerousjew

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're light skinned and wanna sport the clean shaven head look two rules.

Shave every day or [two days if you have light hair]

Dress better/smarter to balance out the image you present to people.

I went clean shaven couple of years ago. Love it. Tons of attention. Looks great. Chicks constantly want to touch it too lol NO bad hair days.

If you're the right body fat range. Not too fat not too skinny you look ill as **** when you suit up.

Also people assume you're a little loco and **** around with you less.