Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shaved my head bald in honor of my mother

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I went to the barbershop the other day to have my head shaved bald because I haven't cut my hair down lower than an 1/8 inch before. They chopped me up superbly:D The underlying reason for all of this is because my mom was diagnosed w/Leukemia last month. I even donated platelets and that hurt like fvck unlike the 6x I've donated whole blood.

It's slowly warming up for springtime here, so my head is feeling a lot cooler and I haven't sported a crewcut in awhile..

Here's just 1 pic http://www.myspace.com/bluecrushsponger

T

tj

Props, God bless your mom.

I work in health care. Bone Marrow operations are considered one of the most painful of all operations.

Peace

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shit, my dads only got one leg... but I'll be damned if I'm any less of a son than you. Bring me my hacksaw!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool way to show your support bro.

I hope your mom pulls through.

DevanE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking good man. Much respect because I did a similar thing myself except that I actually grew out my entire hair throughout my moms 3 year treatment process (Breast cancer) and when she finally finished everything I went bald and donated my hair. Make sure you use some of your DJ skills and keep her cheerful & smiling. :up:

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To KarmaSutra: If I were still living in St. Augustine, FL, I would have no problem with the bald look year-round. Having lived there, I shaved my head a lot and that is why I don't mind it at all. I'll keep it low.

To Mctwist4: I read u were a wrestler on a post and that leads me to another point.

SACRIFICE. Even though I had a poor record for my one season on the mat (6-9) I still learned to make sacrifices and build on my discipline. Throughout February and up to now, I've forced myself to make sacrifices. I quit sarging, had to cut all interest in a chick and it pissed her off (shows who she is), had to stay home to clean, cook sometimes, basically help my dad out.

I've taken it upon myself to perform more cleaning chores, finally cook things I said I would someday learn to do and to top it off, keep up with the schoolwork. I'm long overdo to set out on my own, but this adds even more to my well-being and persona. There were times of sorrow, anger, guilt and overall perseverance.

Thank you all and she is in remission, good news. She was even laughing because I have less hair than her and I made her laugh before she went off to bed. Hopefully I can relax more and continue my own progress.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I'm glad to hear she's in remission.

Taking care of my dad for two years as he died from melanoma skin cancer was pretty psychologically brutal and physically as well when he got too weak to take care of himself so if you ever need to vent man I am only a PM box away.

I don't think you'll need to though as long as she stays in remission.

Leukemia is one of those very tricky illnesses.

Sometimes people who get it are gone in six months or less, sometimes they struggle and fight it for a long time and then eventually don't make it or they struggle and make it and it never comes back again.

As long as a person has a fighting spirit about it I'd say they have a good chance of recovery.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
KontrollerX said:
Taking care of my dad for two years as he died from melanoma skin cancer was pretty psychologically brutal and physically as well when he got too weak to take care of himself so if you ever need to vent man I am only a PM box away.

As long as a person has a fighting spirit about it I'd say they have a good chance of recovery.

The circle is complete. KontrollerX is now a MENtor to a young Brother. The student is now a teacher.

Proud of you Colonel.

Keep on keepin' on.