"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Sharing some true players tips !!!

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Age
57
1. The Power of Ignoring

The more your ignore the hoes, the more they want you. Some of these hoes ring me up 5-10 times a day. Some of these hoes ring me up at 2:00 am just for s3x.

2. This is a Number Game Baby (1 out of 5 Chance)

You ask 0 hoes for s3x/number/etc = 0 result
You ask 5 hoes for s3x/number/etc = 1 result
You ask 10 hoes for s3x/number/etc = 2 result

3. You are a Man

Dont let a hoe control you. If you dont like what she's doing you tell her straight up to stop.

"If she slaps you on the left, you slap back on the right".

4. Players Vs. Chumps

+ I piss on trees
+ Chase seagles with my car
+ I challenge *****es

Her: " I dont like people smoking"
Tkman: "Ok, I am going to give you second hand smoking (Chased the hoe all aroung the club)"

5. Milfs

Tkman: "My friends and I chase Milfs, do you want to party with us?" (Yes or No)

-> dont even think about it twice, your goal with milfs? realtionship ? No s3x? Yes. Most these milfs *****3s are looking for a dyke. When they see a young dyke they want it. They are tired of bubba.

6. Club

-> when a hoe walks by you dont be standing there like an idiot, do something fool. (Give her a touch on her arm, or simply say "Hi" and see where it goes from there). There more chance you take, the more you will get back. YOU MUST TAKE A CHANCE. Take one chance at least, nothing to lose.

WTF is she going to do?

Punch you? no
Kick you? no
Ignore you? maybe
Be nice to you? maybe
Give you her number? maybe

If you dont take a chance now, when are you going to ?

"Booohooo !!! some hoe said no to me ... wow ... I am not going to sleep tonight. I am going to think, analyse, and calculate ... why she said no to me".

PLEASE STOP


---> TUPAC <---

"I been through hell and back and if I fell, then it's back to the corner where we sell crack but don't cry this world ain't prepared for us a straight thug mother****3r who ain't scared to bust fcuk the World...."
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Supprisingly your post was right on now that I think of it :)
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I'm not really interested in picking up "hoes", but did you know that if you give them money they'll have sex with you? Might save you a bit of time and trouble!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top