Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sharing some true players tips !!!

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. The Power of Ignoring

The more your ignore the hoes, the more they want you. Some of these hoes ring me up 5-10 times a day. Some of these hoes ring me up at 2:00 am just for s3x.

2. This is a Number Game Baby (1 out of 5 Chance)

You ask 0 hoes for s3x/number/etc = 0 result
You ask 5 hoes for s3x/number/etc = 1 result
You ask 10 hoes for s3x/number/etc = 2 result

3. You are a Man

Dont let a hoe control you. If you dont like what she's doing you tell her straight up to stop.

"If she slaps you on the left, you slap back on the right".

4. Players Vs. Chumps

+ I piss on trees
+ Chase seagles with my car
+ I challenge *****es

Her: " I dont like people smoking"
Tkman: "Ok, I am going to give you second hand smoking (Chased the hoe all aroung the club)"

5. Milfs

Tkman: "My friends and I chase Milfs, do you want to party with us?" (Yes or No)

-> dont even think about it twice, your goal with milfs? realtionship ? No s3x? Yes. Most these milfs *****3s are looking for a dyke. When they see a young dyke they want it. They are tired of bubba.

6. Club

-> when a hoe walks by you dont be standing there like an idiot, do something fool. (Give her a touch on her arm, or simply say "Hi" and see where it goes from there). There more chance you take, the more you will get back. YOU MUST TAKE A CHANCE. Take one chance at least, nothing to lose.

WTF is she going to do?

Punch you? no
Kick you? no
Ignore you? maybe
Be nice to you? maybe
Give you her number? maybe

If you dont take a chance now, when are you going to ?

"Booohooo !!! some hoe said no to me ... wow ... I am not going to sleep tonight. I am going to think, analyse, and calculate ... why she said no to me".

PLEASE STOP

---> TUPAC <---

"I been through hell and back and if I fell, then it's back to the corner where we sell crack but don't cry this world ain't prepared for us a straight thug mother****3r who ain't scared to bust fcuk the World...."

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Supprisingly your post was right on now that I think of it :)

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not really interested in picking up "hoes", but did you know that if you give them money they'll have sex with you? Might save you a bit of time and trouble!