Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sharing My Mentality

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this in the Discussions section but feel that it's more suited here.

I carry these mentalities into my relationships, social life, school, and the business world.

1. Always remember to have fun. As you learn the inner workings of connecting with people, dealing with women, approaching, talking, you find out that sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. However, you ALWAYS learn. Always remember to have fun.

2. Most people never win because they are afraid of losing.

3. Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.

4. Be proactive. Don't let opportunities pass by you. Don't let the world pass you by.

5. The greatest power you have is your knowledge. (You chose to become proactive and come to this website to further your knowledge. That's commendable, and you have an advantage over other people. Now use this knowledge, and ACT. Don't waste it.)

6. Don't be the kind of person who has no guts, who gives up every time life pushes you. If you're that kind of person, you'll live all your life playing it safe, doing the right things, saving yourself for some event that never happens. Then you die a boring old man. You'll have lots of friends who really like you because you were such a nice hardworking guy.

But the truth is that you let life push you into submission. Deep down you were terrified of taking risks. You really wanted to win, but the fear of losing was greater than the excitement of winning. Deep inside, you and only you will know you didn't go for it. You chose to play it safe.

I hold these mentalities not just in my relationship life and social life, but with business and school. Whether it be dealing with investments, finance, college, networking, I believe and act with these mentalities.

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sound wisdom lol..

I agree it takes courage and being proactive to get what one wants in life. To me, life is about setting goals and having something to strive for.

iwanttofight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said my friend, well I like your thoughts. I know we are not friends yet but I would be friends with you because you have my same point of views in life, cheers.