Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Share your wallpaper

manish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
here is mine

she makes my day

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have wondered before about the type of guy that posts on this site because of problems they are having with women. I have always had my suspicions, but now those suspicions are confirmed. Out of the 6 people posting in this thread, half of them have wallpaper of an emo looking cartoon girl. I mean, no ifs ands or buts, that is GAY and NOT masculine in the slightest.

Man up people.

FYI-the guy who posted the pic of the dock heading out into the water....nice pic.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Out of the 6 people posting in this thread, half of them have wallpaper of an emo looking cartoon girl. I mean, no ifs ands or buts, that is GAY and NOT masculine in the slightest.
Forgive me for liking sexy art :rolleyes:

On another note, it's nice to see the abundance of those using an OS other than Windows.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Forgive me for liking sexy art :rolleyes:

On another note, it's nice to see the abundance of those using an OS other than Windows.
Well yours was at least somewhat sexy... I guess haha. But those other two are just gay and emo.

manish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
I have wondered before about the type of guy that posts on this site because of problems they are having with women. I have always had my suspicions, but now those suspicions are confirmed. Out of the 6 people posting in this thread, half of them have wallpaper of an emo looking cartoon girl. I mean, no ifs ands or buts, that is GAY and NOT masculine in the slightest.

Man up people.

FYI-the guy who posted the pic of the dock heading out into the water....nice pic.
I change my Wallpapers weekly as i change my GF's...

some masculine guy in above thread seems to be afraid of Moderator .. :)

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly what i was thinking.
I'm especially hunting for Linux screenies.
Will be posting my KDE desktop when possible.

--

Taviii, c.um mai e viata, omule? :)