Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Share your stories?

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
This is aimed more for the newbies... so please answer all relevant questions, or tell me that it does not apply to your situation...

I want to hear your stories of what brought you here.

1 - What made you want to improve your spitting?
2 - WHat are your goals to improve your game and how will you know when you reach them?
3 - How are you planning to accomplish these goals?
4 - What is the time limit you are giving yourself for some of these goals?
5 - What do you do EVERY day to improve yourself, or your game, even if it's only a 1% improvement?
6 - How long did you read through the information before you started acting? Have you started acting on what you've been reading?
7 - What are some of your most influential posts?
8 - Do you or how often do you workout? (gym, sports or other)
9 - How many women will you approach to conquer your fear in an average week?
10 - Of those how many women do you ask for their number?

This should be interesting...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I hope you actually read these and advice, cause it will help

1 - What made you want to improve your spitting?
When you have good height (6'1 1/2), very good looking (rough looks, not pretty boy), great personality (i talk to adults, and they always compliment me), athletic....and you have yet to get action froma girl ! YOU KNOW UR PATHETIC....I honestly wanted to improve, but i only realized that i wanted to learn after going to bb.com and seeing a 82 page thread about different lessons and how easily someone like me could get girls

2 - WHat are your goals to improve your game and how will you know when you reach them?
My goals are to get girls with b1tch shields to go head over heals for me....LOl....that will take years....Experience.....Ive read DYD twice, Sauche-head's 82 page lessons.. 3 times, and countless others, experience is the best key and i know it will take time....going out and doing it

3 - How are you planning to accomplish these goals?
Experience...hitting up malls, parties, having a good time, dotn give a sh1t and meet people

4 - What is the time limit you are giving yourself for some of these goals?
Several Years to get HB10's very easily, 3-4 months to gain confidence and randomly approach people


5 - What do you do EVERY day to improve yourself, or your game, even if it's only a 1% improvement?
Well im still pathetic, cause i have exams right now so no going out, but im gaining confidence to talk to girls.....and not feel akward

6 - How long did you read through the information before you started acting? Have you started acting on what you've been reading?
Ive read this info for about 2 months.....2nd Q = Not much, cause of certain circumstances (no cell phone, exams coming up, breakouts - major)

7 - What are some of your most influential posts?
Sauce-head at bodybuilding.com based all of his info on DYD, others....and that 82 page thread has helped me alot....specifically a post another user named cgraz made about confidence

8 - Do you or how often do you workout? (gym, sports or other)
Starting next week, Mon, Wed, Fri - workouts, Tues, Thurs - Soccer...Ive been playing sports since I was 3 and I love them

9 - How many women will you approach to conquer your fear in an average week?
None, cause im only starting now cause of certain circumstances....

10 - Of those how many women do you ask for their number?
Read #9
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Far from newbie but i'm prolly the best at this sh1t(stop denying b1tches!) aside of of course from Sopimp...

1.My cousin's saliva had more of a diagonal reach to it,so i couldn't keep up in contests ....lol....uhmmm ..i did'nt i just wanted some lines to spit,and some good date ideas i sort of got tired of "Talking Stupid Sh1t To Women" (look that one up)tafter like 30 minutes searching i put in "How to be a Don Juan " and THA REALNESS has raped these boards ever since.


2.Right now i just wanna get laid as much as possible before pimping gets to limping.


3.GUN-W!TCH ..B!TTTCHHH!!! .HOLLA! AT UrBwAY!!


4.Till I Can't get a hard-on without the assistance of pharmaceuticals.No Time Limit I'll probabaly wanna get laid 24/7 till i die.On top of that i'm not big on planning in general...."somos hijos de la muerte"...and we only live 1x.


5.Cold approaches.I'm cutting back though not enough time or interest anymore ..enough not to practice everyday at least .



6. 95 % of this sh1t is garbage the other 5% is beneath me. So i just did as i pleased upon gathering info. GUNWITCH is a differnet
story as i felt that way of thinking immediatley upon reading it and it did wonders for me ..that right there is 10x more effective than any tip ever posted here..and no i'm not dyckryding cuz there is a poster named gunwitch here i had a "fucc-close " thread up the minute after i read the damn thang.

The hardesest pill to swallow is realizing chics are REALLY attracted to hard body's so i plan on hitting the gym hard.It took me some time to digest so i had to probe myself(I DID NOT JUST TYPE THAT!) with the eternal question :

" If i change something ..Anything..about myself ,haven't i already given the power to women?"

ANSWER:NO ! I want to get laid .This something that enables you to attract more women on top of that i wanted to do it regardless.If you want to do something just do it don't question wheter or not "it's not my style" or your changing yourself if you are contemplating to do something you already want to do it in the first place. **** everybody else.




7.1."****-a-b1tch" by a mile.
2.The post where i compare jakethesnake to a hobbit.And advised him to ask himself if he's gay.
3. My response to Julian's "What makes you HULKSMASH" thread were i posted over 75 different things among them was iqqi,homosexuality,women's rights, oat bran ,Triple HHH and Canada..
4. The posts in Suggestions and feedback where i asked Crazykid if he likes my posts..:p
5. "Male Freinds" ..me and Julian spitting that real talk about how most of the males nowadays are about as useless as sewn together puzzy.
6.The post were i have doubts about the Sosuave.com
Administrator . lol . It was deleted ...hmmmm....
7. The post were i impersonated the "Edge" and asked people where i can buy hookers..deleted.
8.My response to the guy who was considering to kill himself.
9.The recent flirting posts in tips ..."i flirt with the idea of putting my mufuccing kane upside they head andmy foot all insind they booty-hole!!"...
10.My upcoming tribute to all my Banned soldiers.


8.Not even once a week i'm in shape,however i used to be a balla !That will change though.

9.NO FEAR!

10.I don't even bother anymore like out of 4 women maybe 1 and not even that if i really start to think about.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Vigilante7 - That was an interesting read, here are a few things that I want to mention, I was going to PM you but I figure it might be beneficial for others to read the advice that I will give.

Don't take what I say as gospel though, Not so long ago I was in the same position and had to learn the hard way, I am not a master in any sense (unless compared with many on the forum, but for me average is NOT good enough). Just try and prove me wrong and you will find the truths in what I say yourself :)

I would like to ask you though... why would you want to just get past the bytch shields? I often encounter the bytch shield myself, but most of the time the effort involved in bypassing the bytch shield (BS) is not worth what you get out of it.

I would say that a better goal would be something to the effect of :
- Approaching 500 women this year
- Getting 150 phone numbers this year
- Approach all of the hottest women with the goal of making friends, or more.
- finish the bootcamp
- etc.

When I first came to this site, I had a pathetic display of game to offer, zero zonfidence, total AFC. It took me 3 months to develop the 'internal game', getting the right attitude (attitude is MORE then half the battle). Then my first night of 'trying' I scored 7 girls phone numbers where before that I hadn't had 7 girls numbers in the past 2 years.

You still feel awkward approaching women? Do the boot Camp. That's the best advice I can give... and if you don't complete, don't feel bad... First time I tried, I went 2 weeks and said hi to 5 strangers. Second time I finished 2 weeks, then stopped. Third time I went from start to finish as best as I could and finished.

You don't need a cell to have a good game.

Send me a PM if you like what you read.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tha Realness -
Thanks for the props... you clearly got game yourself. I can tell by your posts. I never claim to be a master, just good.

Could you PM me a link to the gunwhich post your talking about?

As for the rest, you obviously don't need my advice so I'll keep it short... peace
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Pimp, My " fucc -close " was deleted i beleive, i have to check but the gunwitch theory is not on sosuave.com i read it a re-post and again at fastseduction or an australian fastseduction i beleive.


It's a MUST read. :eek: I give it :) :) :) :) :) smileys out of 5.
 
Top