"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Share the reactions.

ego

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
150
Reaction score
1
/* First off all - Remove this if the same topic / discussion already exists. */


Since you started your self-improvement removing your AFC-ness I’m sure people have noticed the changes in your personality.
Speaking from my own perspective and experience the reactions are all different – Some positive, some negative, some just totally chocked.

Irritated ex-girlfriends?
Jealous friends?
Chocked girls that learned to know your old AFC-personality?

Share!!!


[Below you may read two reactions i've gotten lately. If you ain't got time, you can just answer the question above.]


Me, I’m pretty new to this way of looking at the world, and can tell that I’m still a big AFC in some situations – But hey, what doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger, right?

Yesterday when a HB7 dropped some lines to me over MSN for the first time for maybe 4 months I freaked her out totally since I’ve been acting TOTALLY AFC to her before (sending text-messages, talking about dating her and get together and even giving her relationship-advices when she had troubles with her ex-boyfriend.)Yeah, acting like a fool, but at the same time built an enormous trust since I were ‘such a nice guy’. She even told me that I was one of the nicest guys she had ever met. In her whole life. Oh yeah - and I were wondering why she didn’t want to go on a date.

Anyways – After being all ****y and funny with her asking what she was going to give me as present, and following telling her that the whole giving-me-something-for-Christmas just were one of her bad excuses(even though I asked in the first place, hah.) to get the exclusive chance to meet me even though I didn’t had time she freaked out totally.

“What the fvck have happened to you man??? ;) Is this really YOU? Or am I speaking to someone else?”.

I can tell that she really liked my new style, even though she was a little bit shocked due to the changes in my attitude, but I’ve now decided to finally next, and ignore, her since she got a boyfriend.

This was, of course, something very positive for me – because she liked my new personality as much as I do. I have, however, gotten some negative responses from girls that were in the same situation as her.

Another girl. MSN and phone-buddy. She’s a HB7 too, but a couple of years older than me. We’ve been speaking hours and hours over phone – Sometimes a couple of hours in a row. Yeah, I’m the all-understanding Mr. nice guy to her too – and she loved it (dunno in which way though, and it doesn’t really matter any more. Probably as a friend. ).

She came home from her vacation, and got online at msn. I went ****y and funny on her, and she got both annoyed and sad. Not the reaction I really wanted.

“What’s happened to you? Have I done something wrong? If you’ve got a girlfriend or something like that – please tell! I don’t want you to act this way to me. Hope you’re not like this the next time we speak”.

“If I were you I wouldn’t expect any changes” I said. Then went offline.


Now, you see in those two examples above that you get different reactions from everybody that’s used to your AFC-personality. I’ve got more examples, but think those two will do.


So now, share the reactions you've gotten!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

catch

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
birmingham, uk
i might try and seduce my boss, il let you know the reaction!!
 

ego

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
150
Reaction score
1
"i might try and seduce my boss, il let you know the reaction!!"

You better.

I once asked a female teacher of mine when she were going to get me a cup of coffee.

"The coffee in the teachers room is isn't for free, but I guess you can get a cup of tea...." she replied.

"I guess that'll work." I said.

Two minutes later she got back with a cup coffee. Now she got a husband and two kids, but I gotta admit that she's hot, even though her 40th birthday is coming up next year. :p
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
I'll try to do a summary of my different personality phases...


Jerk Phase - I lost some friends. I was accused of being paranoid and uptight. My success with women went unchanged, but those that did show an interest were frightened off by me calling them on their sh1t tests, accusing them of playing games and my selfishness. I lost more than I gained and went through a period of loneliness.

The Speed Seduction Phase - I humiliated myself trying this stuff. I tried it on my ex- who I wanted back and she asked me "what the hell are you blabbing on about?" and told me I was acting weird. I tried it on another woman who started avoiding me afterwards.

Don't Give a Sh1t Phase - No difference in female attention. Got feedback from people who thought I was on dope. Got a lot of people trying to organise my life and motivate me.

****y Phase - This was based on false confidence and I think most people saw through it.

PUA Phase - Every woman I cold approached in the city seemed cautious and suspicious. Women I approached in bars were more friendly and I got some numbers, but either they flaked or I flaked.

Quietly Confident Phase - When I found my girlfriend I dropped all the previous acts and attitudes and started just being myself minus my former AFC traits. This is my current attitude, which has been improved considerably since I started bodybuilding. Women react positively towards me on a physical basis now and I have the attitude and confidence to deal with them and their games.

What I have now is real confidence, which I developed through self-improvement and learning from my mistakes.
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
even though i havent had a differnce socially (maby because i havent been in the best situations and are still dealing with bridges arleady burned from when i was afc)

i feel better about myself. Everything was outta of my control and i "hoped" things would work. but now im in control so if it dosnt look like she is diggin me....i move on and done grope cause i dont give a **** anymore. I feel stronger and more confident. I dont have as a great desire to mack like before when i was afc. I just do it more for fun or anything even if i get shot down, wutever its all fun and good. So im thinking if i keep this up it'll eventually work out soon. I'm very impatient with my fears now so im just pretty much throwing them in the trash and not giving a **** so much. I just decided "i dont care but thsi stupid ass fear, even if it rips my heart and 2, im just gonna ****ing fight it" and the fear started going and it was replaced by great stress, but stress, but since it was stress (i guess you could say some form of pain) i was able to say "**** it"
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top