“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Shafted for prom night.

Absolute Pimp

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Alright, a while ago, I was expelled from school for reasons involving drugs/alcohol. Due to a suspension of this cause, I am not allowed to go to the school prom, which is tonight.

It was all well and good, because my girlfriend and I planned to go out for dinner downtown and find our own thing to do for tonight. We were going to get a hotel room and all and just enjoy each other's company.

About a month ago, we broke up (went out for over two years), but we still hung out, still screwed, and still planned on going out together.

Yesterday, she calls me up, and lets me know her mother is forcing her into going to prom. She was crying, and I asked if she had a choice in the matter, what she would do and what would make her happy. She said going out with me would make her happy and that's what she picked. Her mother talks to me, I tell her what I had planned and she rudely gets off the phone. So I think me and this girl are still good to go for tonight.

However, two hours later she calls back, and lets me know she's going to prom, "because her mom and all her friends would just get too mad at her". She told me I can still go out for dinner with her AND her mom, go get PROM PICTURES taken with her......and then go home at like 8:30 to sit on my ass all alone while she goes to prom. Then her psycho mother has the nerve to get on the phone with me and go on about how I manipulate her daughter into not wanting to go to prom, and how she'd miss a 'wonderful night with her girlfriends'. I told her mother that if she truly cared about making her happy, she'd let her do what she wants to do, to which she continued going on how I manipulate her (this crazy b*tch is the queen of manipulation)

You know what I told her? F*ck that! I'm not going out and doing ANYTHING prom related with her if I'm just getting completely ditched in the end anyways. I don't know how to describe it, but it seems to me like I'm getting COMPLETELY BLOWN OFF because her mother doesn't think it'd be worth it to miss prom for me, and has driven this into her head.

What do you guys think? I don't know what to do from here, it's a very harsh stinging blow, I mean, I was completely ditched for prom THE DAY BEFORE IT HAPPENS. That seems like an ultimate form of disrespect to me, so I'm not giving her anything. Do you guys think I handled this well? Any other opinions?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

bubbles

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Age
40
thats one hell of a mom, adivice to u dont talk anymore to the mom, its thier problem dont get involve, or you'll make matters worse, just enjoy life.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
I agree with not going out with her before prom. No reason for you to get all dressed up for a couple of hours.

If I were you, I would try to get up with her AFTER prom. Who knows, you might still beat some guts. :D
 

Absolute Pimp

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Prom ends up at 5am, I have an orthodontist appointment tomorrow at 9:30 to get my braces off. Meeting with her after prom is out of the question.

I'm not worried about hitting that or anything like that, I have/had her completely whipped and I can screw her whenever I want.

I'm just debating whether or not I should cut her out of my life completely or not, after this BS I'm tempted to just move on and use my DJ skills on the hundreds upon hundreds of HBs out there.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
I'm just debating whether or not I should cut her out of my life completely or not, after this BS I'm tempted to just move on and use my DJ skills on the hundreds upon hundreds of HBs out there.
I really don't think you should cut her off just because she wants to go to prom. You should know how important prom is to girls and mothers.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Absolute Pimp

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
You should know how important prom is to girls and mothers.
I do know this. The question is rather, should I care?

Perhaps prom might have meant something to me. Two years with this girl, remember, and I planned on doing something really nice for her. And now I've been completely f*cked for prom night.

Is that acceptable, just because 'it means a lot to her'? F*ck no.
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
What are the girls actions? She rather not make her mom and friends happy and not get them mad than make you mad. But then again, I could understand, it's her mother, and you're just the ex-boyfriend.

Who broke it off with who? I hate it when people say "we broke up," break ups are never mutual, one person still has higher interest in the other.

I say just forget about it. If you were gonna plan a night, you could have just planned a night before or after the day of Prom. Prom is a memory for a lot of girls if they have fun, but hanging out with an ex-boyfriend, no matter what terms, won't sound as appealing.

I don't see why you still hang out with a girl that broke up with you. It's pointless, go meet other girls if you want a real relationship. As for Prom, forget it. Her interest in you isn't THAT strong. She won't rebel against her parents for an expelled ex-boyfriend. Which I figure many girls would do the same.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Absolute Pimp

Perhaps prom might have meant something to me. Two years with this girl, remember, and I planned on doing something really nice for her. And now I've been completely f*cked for prom night.

Is that acceptable, just because 'it means a lot to her'? F*ck no.
Newsflash, prom night is really just another night. If you were so hyped up about it, maybe you shouldn't have gotten kicked out of school.
 

Absolute Pimp

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
I don't see why you still hang out with a girl that broke up with you. It's pointless, go meet other girls if you want a real relationship.
I should have explained better. I ended things with her, not the other way around. I don't want a real relationship, it's more of a hassle than anything, I just want play. So you ask why I'm still hanging out with her? Uhm, she's hot and is a total freak in bed?


Newsflash, prom night is really just another night. If you were so hyped up about it, maybe you shouldn't have gotten kicked out of school.
You're right. Prom is nothing special. It's a glorified six hour high school dance. However, no need to be ignorant. Me getting expelled from school is my own business, and while it may have been my own fault, it's something I hold no control over.

So while prom is nothing special and is the same as any other night, the two hundred bucks I spent three days ago for a tux to wear and the pre-booking of the hotel room both took quite a chunk out of my wallet. All to be blown off the day before it happens.

Now maybe you guys understand why I'm a little pissed?
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
the two hundred bucks I spent three days ago for a tux to wear and the pre-booking of the hotel room both took quite a chunk out of my wallet.
Damn dude, I didn't know all that. I'd be pissed as **** too I guess.

I say you stay on good terms with her so you can keep on beatin the guts. At the same time, you should go out and meet other girls. You shouldn't limit yourself at such a young age.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by Absolute Pimp

You're right. Prom is nothing special. It's a glorified six hour high school dance. However, no need to be ignorant. Me getting expelled from school is my own business, and while it may have been my own fault, it's something I hold no control over.

So while prom is nothing special and is the same as any other night, the two hundred bucks I spent three days ago for a tux to wear and the pre-booking of the hotel room both took quite a chunk out of my wallet. All to be blown off the day before it happens.

Now maybe you guys understand why I'm a little pissed?
if its ur own fault you have control over it

i thought u said u werent going to prom and you knew it so why did u buy the tux and the room
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Absolute Pimp
I should have explained better. I ended things with her, not the other way around. I don't want a real relationship, it's more of a hassle than anything, I just want play. So you ask why I'm still hanging out with her? Uhm, she's hot and is a total freak in bed?

You're right. Prom is nothing special. It's a glorified six hour high school dance. However, no need to be ignorant. Me getting expelled from school is my own business, and while it may have been my own fault, it's something I hold no control over.

So while prom is nothing special and is the same as any other night, the two hundred bucks I spent three days ago for a tux to wear and the pre-booking of the hotel room both took quite a chunk out of my wallet. All to be blown off the day before it happens.

Now maybe you guys understand why I'm a little pissed?

My point was, if you were smart you would've scheduled your little rendezvous for some other night rather than force this girl to pick between you and the prom. If you did it the Saturday before, would that have made ANY difference? No.

Second of all, if you wanted this girl to make sacrifices for you and your romantic plans, YOU should have made the sacrifice to stay in a real relationship. It's a bit ridiculous to expect this girl to bend over backwards for you when you even admit she's not worth your full attention and is really just a fvck buddy.
 

Absolute Pimp

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Force this girl to pick between me and prom?! Jesus chr*st. She's the one who was calling me beforehand going on about how she just wanted to do something with me that night, she didn't care about prom.

AS FAR AS I KNEW WE WERE GOING DOWNTOWN, WHICH IS WHY I PAID THE MONEY. SHE CANCELLED ON ME THE DAY BEFORE PROM.

Don't give me this BS about questioning my intelligence, I'm not trying to flame you, you obviously just don't understand the situation completely.

Look at it this way. It's YOUR big prom night, and your date backs out on you the VERY day before. How the f*ck do you feel? Happy and understanding?
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
You need to tone it down a bit. Don't tell us we don't obviously understand the situation completely. Of course we don't. You're the one explaining and telling us the information.

Okay, you're sad. We get it. Now what do you want? She's made her choice, you can't do anything about it. You can't kidnap her and force her to have fun. But all that is pretty self-explanatory, what more do you want?
 
Top