"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Shady or not? small question

Jvesti123

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Location
Braintree, Ma, USA
during a phone convo

hearing public place in the back round

me: whacha doing
her: I'm eating
me: where ya eating?
her: I don't know, let me call ya back(in a quick tone)
me: bye

I sense shady ****/deception hiding something, or am i just being paranoid. I just wanna be able to call bull**** when i see it and not go paranoid overboard.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
I never ask question like that have where, why, or who with a girl that I haven't been dating for at least a year.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
you worry too much - leave the worry'N to females, they LOVE IT!!!
 
Last edited:
Top