Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sh1t test?

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been seeing this girl for about 2 months now and things have been going pretty good so far. But we went out last night and she says something to me..

(I look at my phonne to check the time)
Her: Getting a text message?
Me: No, just seeing what time it is.
Her: Oh. Got one of your hot dates to meet up with tonight?
Me: Haha yeah totally. (sarcastic tone)

So is this a sh1t test? She's done other things like this before, but I just play them off nonchalantly or change the subject because I don't really feel like playing her stupid games. She also let me know the other night that I'm the only guy she really likes blah blah.. Probably another head game so I'm just like "Oh yeah that's cool".

I think she's asking me these questions cause lots of girls have been writing flirty things on my FB wall and she's totally hooked to that site. Most of these girls are just friends probably writing this sh1t to fvck with her cause they think she's gonna take me away from them.

What do you guys think of this situation? Should I change my game up a little or keep going in the non-chalant don't give a sh1t attitude, yet wild and dominant in bed.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe she just trying to start a conversation? i've had girls say that to me all the time. could be a test or not. but if its a test obviously she's trying to see if it was a girl. who cares you did good anyway.

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she's just teasing - not everything in the world is some planned out chess move

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she always mentions this other dude too that she hooked up with in the past that I know. I feel like she does it to get me jealous, but she's noticed it hasn't been working so far haha. I haven't said one pissed off/jealous thing about it. I just say something like "Oh yeah how's he doing I haven't seen him in a while".

The other night too, I got out of work and had plans with some friends I had told her about that morning. Once I got out she was begging me to come over.. Saying really flirty/sexy things and all that. I was tempted, but I told her I had plans and to wait until tomorrow.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I normally compliment their ex when I'm first told about him. "He's a good looking guy" you say if they show you a photo. Or "must be a great guy if you loved him".

But after that, they shouldn't rub him in your face. I had a girl who would show me her phone and say "look, my ex just texted me and said 'let's make babies'... he's so annoying.". Or "he's always trying to get me to come over" or "my mom said he looks like People's Sexiest Man Alive". What a DB she was.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I honestly think she's just doing this cause she knows I hangout with girls that are more attractive than her and probably thinks I am fvcking them.. But they're just friends. Now she's trying to make me think the same BS about her.

She just told me earlier too that she's hanging out with ANOTHER dude that I know, and I pulled the same thing saying "Oh yeah I haven't been able to get in touch with him lately, do me a favor and tell him I said hi"

The way I look at this though, is that if she's hanging out with other dudes to ATTEMPT to piss me off.. She probably wants me pretty bad. If she wants to go ahead and fvck one of these guys, go for it. I'll just tell her "peace" and she'll probably beg for me to come back to her.

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Mahoney..sometimes we overthink things, for no reason whatsoever, to our detriment.

I think you're doing fine. I guess how YOU feel about her (how much you actually like her; potential girlfriend) will ultimately determine how you respond to these types of situations. IMO, you've been doing pretty well.

IF, however, you consider her a potential girlfriend/relationship material...maybe she just needs a LITTLE (please...PLEASE don't overdo it) reassurance that you're really into her but she isn't sure how to get the info she wants out of you (and as a result has taken to THIS tactic).