Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sh!t Tests In Relation To IL

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what is your take on sh!t tests related to her IL:

1.) She throws these tests and her IL still the same, she's just getting comfortable enough to start testing?

2.) She throws these tests because her IL is dropping, now she's trying to get you to prove yourself and raise it?

3.) She throws these tests for any Random/Irrational/Emotional externally influenced reason and her current IL is more or less irrelevant however it will be greatly influenced by our response?

4.) Other?

Any thoughts or observations?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sinistar
So what is your take on sh!t tests related to her IL:

1.) She throws these tests and her IL still the same, she's just getting comfortable enough to start testing?

2.) She throws these tests because her IL is dropping, now she's trying to get you to prove yourself and raise it?

3.) She throws these tests for any Random/Irrational/Emotional externally influenced reason and her current IL is more or less irrelevant however it will be greatly influenced by our response?

4.) Other?

Any thoughts or observations?
I think women test all the time. They do it maybe even subconsciously.

The thing is women need to know if you have backbone. My ex and her mom were talking one day when we are at lunch, and her mom even mentioned that it seemed like I had backbone.

I don't know what the hell she was referring to when she said it, or how it applied to me to be honest. I'm sure it probably had to do with something about one of her ex boyfriends.

What we need to do is make a list of common tests.

Griffman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, swinggcat is THE source for the meta-frame, I learned that after meeting up w/ the guys at the Boston Lair.