“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sh$t test???

Sega Genesis

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2024
Messages
983
Reaction score
733
She spent the night. (Talk to text doesn’t speak Texan)
Is 'Texan' different from English? Haha j/k..:p

Why are you being so evasive? Did she apologize for blowing you off Saturday night or not?

"Sorry" alone doesn't fly man.. but whatever, if you're okay with that so be.

I do hope however your communication with her (or any woman) is more open and forthcoming than with us here; we're all anonymous.

But good luck hope it works out.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Messages
262
Reaction score
152
Location
Houston Tx.
Is 'Texan' different from English? Haha j/k..:p

Why are you being so evasive? Did she apologize for blowing you off Saturday night or not?

"Sorry" alone doesn't fly man.. but whatever, if you're okay with that so be.

I do hope however your communication with her (or any woman) is more open and forthcoming than with us here; we're all anonymous.

But good luck hope it works out.
LOL, Texan or Redneck (Country) Remember We ride horses here...LOL

"evasive" Nope I had a very busy day at work today and was on the road a lot. I just now got home.

I made it clear that "My Time" is just important as hers is. And that it only takes a minute to call or text when plans change, She agreed and said sorry (again) and it would not happen again. We had a fun night. :) I didn't get much sleep.
 

RoadKing_Rabbit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2024
Messages
381
Reaction score
336
Location
Northwest
As long as it was fun. Life is so full enough of drama, headaches and disappointment that it amazes me how some men can just accept more of that from a woman. Do you make HER life better? She should too.

Women for the most part know DARN good and well what men like and dislike, but unfortunately men are usually too timid to establish what they are/aren't getting from a woman because "she'll close for business." ANY woman who gives you the slightest inkling that this is what she is doing should be NO woman you associate with.
 

plumber

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2022
Messages
995
Reaction score
831
talking about boundary is like negotiating. one of the golden or diamond rules is you can not negotiate attraction. this is basic and at the core. when boundary discussions happen and happen again and again the issue is that one or the other is stepping over the boundary.

some learn that they get what they want by continual negotiation. for example do what they want then tell sorry. the sorry has a different meaning than you think. it does not mean i will never do it again and commit to your boundary. instead it means if I tell you sorry you will abandon your boundary and I win. this is a painful lesson.

i used to really believe in establishing boundary. instead i now understand that needing the boundary discussion is a huge red flag. boundary should not be discussed ever.... but for sure never more than once. but really, not ever. you just implement them. they are for you, not for her. what will you accept and what will you not accept. you do not adjust her, you adjust yourself.

for example: your unhappy because she steps on a boundary. do not correct her, instead go do something else that makes you happy. if she does not figure out how to behave to make you happy, then avoid her. you do not tell her, she has to figure it out. its not playing games with her, its her job to figure out what makes you happy. and, most of the things are really well known because it applies to most guys.
 
Top