Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sh*t test? What would you do? Please help

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so basically I met this girl, ons, as we talked we realised we liked each other more than that and proceeded to spend quite a bit of time together with us being exclusive to each other following hints from her (it's important that it was her that initiated us being exclusive).

After a while I gauged that something wasn't right, turns out she'd just got out of a ltr and weren't 'ready' to date again (the beta in me told me this is cause she wants to fu*k loads of strangers :/

Anyway we carried on having sex and now there's a bit of distance between us (physically, she lives quite far away) we're always texting but she always stops little things in to banter such as mentioning other guys who've asked her out or fit guys her mates want her to date. Plus she always encourages me to be with other girls etc for example I got a text this morning (following my birthday she knew I was drinking etc) saying 'hope you didn't have to go to bed alone'

To me all of this reeks of her sha*ging other guys and pushing me to sh*g other girls so she doesn't feel bad. The beta in me wanted to reply along the lines of 'why do you say that? Did you not have to go to bed alone last night?' but I know I shouldn't and should tb along the alpha lines of 'now that would be telling', 'you know my bed, never empty' or 'who says I slept in my bed'. But I'd rather not play games lol

So my questions are: 1. What do you guys think is going on?
2. How should I reply to the text (and further sh*t tests)?
3. What should I do in the long term?

Ps she is moving back near me next year and truth be told I'd like to date her then, maybe this year is a chance for the 2 of us to have fun etc but then again the thought of her with another guy knocks me sick. Please help guys, much appreciated.

Bizzle

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Bizzle13 said:
Ok so basically I met this girl, ons, as we talked we realised we liked each other more than that and proceeded to spend quite a bit of time together with us being exclusive to each other following hints from her (it's important that it was her that initiated us being exclusive).

After a while I gauged that something wasn't right, turns out she'd just got out of a ltr and weren't 'ready' to date again (the beta in me told me this is cause she wants to fu*k loads of strangers :/

Anyway we carried on having sex and now there's a bit of distance between us (physically, she lives quite far away) we're always texting but she always stops little things in to banter such as mentioning other guys who've asked her out or fit guys her mates want her to date. Plus she always encourages me to be with other girls etc for example I got a text this morning (following my birthday she knew I was drinking etc) saying 'hope you didn't have to go to bed alone'

To me all of this reeks of her sha*ging other guys and pushing me to sh*g other girls so she doesn't feel bad. The beta in me wanted to reply along the lines of 'why do you say that? Did you not have to go to bed alone last night?' but I know I shouldn't and should tb along the alpha lines of 'now that would be telling', 'you know my bed, never empty' or 'who says I slept in my bed'. But I'd rather not play games lol

So my questions are: 1. What do you guys think is going on?
2. How should I reply to the text (and further sh*t tests)?
3. What should I do in the long term?

Ps she is moving back near me next year and truth be told I'd like to date her then, maybe this year is a chance for the 2 of us to have fun etc but then again the thought of her with another guy knocks me sick. Please help guys, much appreciated.

Bizzle
1, you have answered this already, you know. she is having a c0ck fest and you are one of them.
2, I wouldnt even reply to the text
3, keep her as a fvck buddy, no more, dont invest any emotion or feelings into her.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude - she's not sh*t testing you. Your ego is telling you this because it wants to believe she has high interest in you. She doesn't. She's using you for sex and fun when there aren't other options available - that's it. Think about it - would a girl that really, REALLY like you be telling you to hook up with other chicks, or telling you about all the guys she finds attractive? I think you know the answer to this...

How should you reply? For one, you shouldn't be texting her so much - texting KILLS relationships, especially if you're not even her boyfriend. Secondly, you should only be contacting her when she's coming to town or you're setting up plans to go see her - you'd have a better chance at her wanting you more if you weren't in contact with her so much. Thirdly, you shouldn't be in an exclusive relationship with someone that lives long-distance from you - so, in effect, until she moves near you, you should both be seeing other people that live closer to you. Should she actually move closer to you, THEN would be the time to explore the whole exclusivity thing... but for now, you're better off just enjoying her when she comes to town to visit, and finding other girls to occupy your time when she's gone.