Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sh!t Like this Makes RT Insane!

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand, it's supposed to be humorous, but who exactly is supposed to be laughing at it?
Women looking for their AFC provider ship to arrive, and AFC providers looking for their soulmate. I'd say that piece does a good job in that those who will find it humorous are the same ones who perceive they "need" the service. But insanity, yes, as it's a reflection of the lack of masculinity present in our society.

I'll never forget several weeks ago going to a dinner party my parents hosted, and I was chatting with a mid-50s couple at a table. The wife says to me "So RedPill, have you ever used this E-Harmony service to find a wife?" I sh!t you not, a big piece of chicken went flying out of my mouth as I erupted in laughter, and then feigned choking as to not offend them. They followed that up with "Our daughter is your age and it's time for her to get married. She met a wonderful man on that site, and flew to Atlanta to meet him. It didn't work out because he doesn't want to move here. It really is a wonderful service though. The next guy from Denver is moving here soon." The whole situation really opened my eyes to just how ridiculous it can get.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Download the PDF file here. It's sh!t like this drives me fits of insanity.

http://www.match.com/promolanding/bachelorism.aspx?trackingid=523439

I understand, it's supposed to be humorous, but who exactly is supposed to be laughing at it?
A comedy piece on stereotypes.

Imagine if it was the other way around.

Even though this still holds a lot of truth there are more and more single men, and women have the delusion there must be something wrong with us.

As for women being the cure they are the reason not the cure, what a-load of **** and bull.

Again comedy but geared towards the matriarchal society where as men are considered the 2nd breed and we need the super female to come and save us. There is truth in the comedy but a twisted truth that is been blown out of proportion here.

Women, I will say this:
Women have been the reason for A LOT of my past un-happiness Batchelor hood is a grand thing indeed.
No stress.
No nagging.
No changing
No drama.
No trying to please.
No not doing my own thing.
No fitting my time to some one elses ideal.
No catering to anyone but me (selfish but so what :D)
No living upto some womens ideal.

And the best thing!
I can come and go when I please, stay where I please, see who I please, be who I please and I don’t have some women telling me its wrong.

Here is to bachelor hood :D
Just make sure you buy loads of shirts and milk.

There is a rule what feminists spin.
Women no longer need men.

WELL.
Men no longer need women either, unless it is for sex, sad truth but oh so true.

I have never needed a women, only time when i will is if i get the urge for a family.
Been married makes you realize the freedom you get again, oh the joy.

Back to playing my pc for more then 1 hour, drinking beer, farting, burping.
Going out at weekends with mates, being unresponsible, pulling women with large breasts!
Wearing what i like, doing what i like and loving every free second of it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, I say let them have their fun. It'll lull them into a false feeling of comfort about guys until they encounter an "enlightened" DJ. Then she'll get knocked @ss over teakettle by a guy who isn't of the typical AFC mold. :up:

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't feel anything but remorse. I feel bad for women in general. Man, what crappy lives they live. I mean, sitting down to pee, then... wiping? Eyeshadow? Heels? Match.com/E-Harmony? Soap Operas? Curling irons? Child birth? Yeast infections? "Old Maid"? Stretch marks? MAXIPADS?!?! *Uggh* A sad, sad, existence to be sure. I mean, they can't even open a damn jar of pickles without a man's help for crying out loud.
:(

And all they get for compensation for all that burden is the gift of multiple orgasms? And, 80% of guys can't even make one, much less multiple, happen for them!?! Poor women.

I agree with F d'A, let them have their fun. They're jealous, and I can't blame them. That's right ladies, laugh it up. *Flex, Flex, FLEX... whips out wang, walks down the street peeing for 80 yards*

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
I can't feel anything but remorse. I feel bad for women in general. Man, what crappy lives they live. I mean, sitting down to pee, then... wiping? Eyeshadow? Heels? Match.com/E-Harmony? Soap Operas? Curling irons? Child birth? Yeast infections? "Old Maid"? Stretch marks? MAXIPADS?!?! *Uggh* A sad, sad, existence to be sure. I mean, they can't even open a damn jar of pickles without a man's help for crying out loud.
:(

And all they get for compensation for all that burden is the gift of multiple orgasms? And, 80% of guys can't even make one, much less multiple, happen for them!?! Poor women.

I agree with F d'A, let them have their fun. They're jealous, and I can't blame them. That's right ladies, laugh it up. *Flex, Flex, FLEX... whips out wang, walks down the street peeing for 80 yards*

No, No, No, Vul, it is ALL SO WORTH it. Sure it is a lot of maintenance and struggles for us, but it is all worth it in the end.

Always knowing we smell nice, a tight little bundle of curves and turns all wrapped in soft laces or bold leather packages, just waiting to be opened! The knowledge that I can turn a towering hunk of a man into a puddle of liquid lust using nothing more then my mouth! Feeling the throbs within by just watching the flex and quiver of that pickle opening muscle at work! And hearing, oh god the wonderful sounds of him struggle through that last moment of restraint before the pinning fall of success!

Yes, it's great to be a woman!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad_Lil'Pixie said:
And hearing, oh god the wonderful sounds of him struggle through that last moment of restraint before the pinning fall of success!

Yes, it's great to be a woman!

You obviously have never been on the operating end of a woman. The back arch, the flailing, sheet-twisting, back scratching, shaking and convulsing... have you ever made a man CRY from pleasure before? Ever have the neighbors bang on the walls because the man you were pleasing was too loud? Have you ever blown your load on the stomach, face, neck, and hair of a quivering man?

Sit down. If you consider "Tab A and Slot B", women are a negative, men are a positive. My observation is that women are a recepticle for men. There isn't really anything to argue about.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The very definition of brainwashing.

It insinuates, self-propagates with assumptive expectations.

Fight the future that others have chosen for you!!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a bachelor and I don't feel like I have a disease. Sheesh, good grief. It's not an epidemic. Marriage is great to the right woman, it's awful to the wrong woman ... kind of like a job, great if you love it and have good people around you; bad if not.

Two of my best friends are miserably married. Here's what they told me last week on vacation: no way would they marry the same woman again; one said no way would he marry again (he's staying in it for his three kids), he also agreed with Rollo (I quoted RT) when I mentioned that is it true that marriage doesn't benefit the man one bit unless he wants kids. The other one is totally stressed out since having a kid since his wife is now nagging him 100 percent; he wants out but is too AFC. Most of my friends are married, about one-fourth are happily married.

Bachelorism is great if you can make it work and are a man about things; it's not if you're an AFC wimp and feel that marriage justifies your existence. Bachelorism isn't the end-all ... neither is being married.

The sad thing is that advertisement is believed by men and women ... it's sick.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Why do you guys care???

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
I'm a bachelor and I don't feel like I have a disease. Sheesh, good grief. It's not an epidemic. Marriage is great to the right woman, it's awful to the wrong woman ... kind of like a job, great if you love it and have good people around you; bad if not....
I'm right with 'ya on that. Whenever I'm asked why I am single I tell them that it's because I'm comfortable being single. It usually takes them a couple of beats for it to sink in but when it does they're typically impressed.

Why is it such a big deal to be single, especially as you said that it's worse to be with the wrong person. Too often people base their happiness on what they project unto the world. As if their life is richer because they are coupled (no matter if it's the right person or not).

Too complicated and too much drama for me.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No stress.
No nagging.
No changing
No drama.
No trying to please.
No not doing my own thing.
No fitting my time to some one elses ideal.
No catering to anyone but me (selfish but so what :D)
No living upto some womens ideal.
The thing is, all this can still be true no matter how many women you're seeing or what kind of importance they have in your life. If youre a man who is indifferent to the bullsh*t, if you just don't care, and you think and act the way you want-- then you can have whatever kind of relationship you want without fear of reprisal (i.e., a controlling, demanding woman). And the fact is you will draw women to you who do not act that way.

Now, conversely, if you're in a relationship where you feel the kind of pressures you've listed above, then you are by definition the same kind of man that ad is targeting. In that case you are the weaker half. You would still be weak whether in the relationship or not, because thats who you are. Simply put, you will attract the kind of woman who will put the screws to you. Women are very perceptive, they know they can get away with it. It's written all over your face. In this case the whole argument of being "free" because you're a bachelor is a moot point. You can choose to be free anyway. You can choose how you will allow women to affect your life at all levels of commitment.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you guys care???
Damn, I just wrote out that long-winded response, and this guy had already summed it up with one line...

Bravo! :up:

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, talk about over-reacting to a fairly funny website promotion. That thing was a JOKE. If you think any woman reads that - except someone born in a baptist family in Tennessee - and thinks bachelorism really is that bad, well, I got a bridge for ya.

You have to remember that these sites are generally 75% men, and they are absolutely dying for women to join up.

It cracked me up, actually. Especially the picture of the stone-faced woman doctor.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
drZaius09 said:
Damn, I just wrote out that long-winded response, and this guy had already summed it up with one line...

Bravo! :up:
These guys claim to be dj's, real men, alpha or whatever silly shyt some guru makes up, and something this silly gets them excited like a lil byatch...

men vs women is a war that is fought by the unsuccessful.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Matrix, that's why we care. Turn on the TV self-mastery, there's a pretty strong movement in this country to bring down men.

Now most here haven't bought into the movement, but what good is that when most men have. Most of my friends say, "Gotta check with THE BOSS" when they want to do something.

That ad bugs me, but not nearly as much as the strong, powerful media movement to insult and bring down men on a daily basis, endorsed by judges who make men pay through the nose on alimony to women who cheat and get impregnated by others.

If you don't think this is happening, well, I can't help you then.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha!

This brings to mind a conversation I recently had over a late night snack with a group of roughly college-age people from a party we were at. One of the gals was very offended I do not see marriage as a goal in itself, and think the quality of the relationship has to precede the marriage..

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
The Matrix, that's why we care. Turn on the TV self-mastery, there's a pretty strong movement in this country to bring down men.
Whatever shall we do??? Get real! It is not that serious.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, maybe it's not that serious, then why are 90 percent of the men in this country AFCs, and why do judges in this country side with women 90 percent of the time in divorce cases.

Sounds serious to me.