Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Sexually Invisible?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alexander the Great said:
I think Luke is a troll etc etc
I have gone through this thought process also, but reading through his posts and other accounts shows that he has dedicated a lot of time to "Luke Skywalker" and has a definite authenticity to it all.

But fvck it's hard to believe. I have wanted to post what you guys are now posting but have not out of respect and a desire not to make the mans situation worse.

He has NO idea at all, not even a tiny bit consciousnesses of the thousands of things that are clouding his perception of the world. He just accepts them and tries to work through them from an IMPOSSIBLE angle. It's pathetic, degrading and humilating. It hurts just to read his stories. I literally face palm myself while I read. I can't actually believe it.

I don't know if you will ever escape Luke, but this site really is not the place for you to be. Get off it, forever.

You are worse than Caped09, because of the intricate details you supply and in depth analysis.

You REALLY need to reboot your whole self. Change EVERYTHING.

Obviously there is no point even giving advice because it has done before with no results and he is so far down his own rabbit hole for us to be able to pull him out. It's sad.

With one glimpse of truth Luke, you would understand. Understand these dirty fliters clouding over everything you do and say, and realize why deep down you are lonely and depressed...And that it stems from the things that you think make you 'happy'.

I can't go on reading this...:crazy:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He IS a member of enotalone.com

This is a thread I found: http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152257

Everybody there think's he's craaaazy. LOL. You guys should read the responses to his BS. Gold!

Here's some:

Sorry Luke, I can't make dinner on the 28th. Have a nice life.
Get a room.

Luke, you're a singular sort.

The way you think concerns me - it is very intense and obsessive, are you currently seeing a professional counsellor?

The rather...unusual way you think/live will show, and that is why you are single.
I'm speechless. As long as you arn't my neighbour however, we'll both be fine! Good luck with..everything

Reaction score
Now it's my turn to put on the bragging stick.

I've just hit a gold-mine. I've done an analysis on the girl I'm going out with and she's just perfect according to books (Doc Love's "The System). A flexible-giver that passes integrity with flying colours. She's not ugly and reasonable in appearance. She is also in great synergy with my folks here.

There is sufficient chemistry and a reasonable connection where we generally get along and I'm comfortable with her.

I'm good. Sorry for side-tracking this thread. I was just uncertain about something and replied to one of 'Alexander the Great''s post, but I'm good now.

Don't mind me. Continue with this thread.....

Anyone else that feels they are sexually invisible? It's interesting that "HardTimes" is making all these depressing threads on here and doesn't constructively contribute his views to this thread.

Anyway, I'm going out on a date in about 1 minute, have to dress and get going. Buy guys! Went out yesterday to see the "Knowing" movie and hung out with her for a few hours on the mall, and hung out in our car afterwards.

I'm through thinking about hot babes or chasing chicks that have attitude problems and just add grief to your life. If you guys want that then good luck.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Went out yesterday to see the "Knowing" movie and hung out with her for a few hours on the mall, and hung out in our car afterwards.
Our car?

Desdinova was right. You're dating your mom. :flowers:

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so she went from SUPER FUG to FUG to reasonable in looks

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All very interesting but this has turned into another save LukeSkywalker thread.

Let's move on...

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.