Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexualising your partner.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I m still a virgin. had relationship but didn’t do anything. I have question for people who are in relationships, or were or are married. Does sexualising your girl pisses them off?
Like you gonna touch her parts and talk dirty to her and expect her to be submissive etc. Does this piss them off?

Or it is a power difference? Would it be ok for girls who are ten fold poorer than you but not ok for girls who are of same or close standard of living?

Is this what some expatriates enjoy in thailand?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When your dealing with women you kinda have to just be yourself. You can't be worrying about what they think of you. You wan't to push away women that arent feeling you. It's a balance you need to learn and internalize yourself for it to feel and look natural and not be creepy. There are ways to express sexual attraction and build sexual tension without coming off the wrong way. For example when you see a girl you cant just look her in the eye and tell her she looks nice. You have to make sure she sees you looking at her body up and down. Then maybe while your eyes linger on her thighs, tell her then she's looking amazing. Then lock onto her eyes and say something like "where can I take you today?" create the fantasy she is looking for when she's getting all dolled up to go out. This attitude makes you a bigger person to her. This creates sexual tension, she is the object. This sets her thinking the right way. This is clearly not a friends greeting but a lovers greeting. If she's not feeling you she will respond poorly and now you know not to waste time and money on her. Reject her and move on. The rejection may stimulate her desire and bring her back. But the desire needs to be there to earn your attention. She can misbehave but the desire has to be there. If she sees you treating another girl like this, she will desire your attention. Make her jealous to bring her closer to you. Get it?

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pajeet Singh don't worry about the girls economic level, one of the best lessons I learned is that they are all that type of girl. Every women will be a slut for the right man and a prude for the wrong man. You need to be the right man, part of this is sexual escalation. Because you are the man that responsibility falls on you. I have women sexually escalate with me but most of the time I had to be the one escalating the interaction. Even when they escalated they had very high interest level and I had to in some way give them the green light. Regardless of the women treat them all the same. Escalate the interaction, start slow something simple like holding her hand will do to start things off.