"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

sexual state

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
the yawning pits of hell
how exactly would one work their game on a girl to get her in a sexual state?

I can't do it. I did the KINOin, and the rapport and stuff, but no results.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
She's not going to be in a sexual state unless you've got the kind of personality that attracts her.

I'm not trying to insult you. I'm just saying maybe you got friend rapport.
 

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
the yawning pits of hell
What do you mean by friend rapport?

I mean sh*t...bible says to build rapport by trying to connect with the girl through questions and stuff like that. Where am I goin wrong.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
If a girl isn't sexually attracted to you, nothing will happen. There are things you can do to attract her, but the bottom line is that some people just aren't going to feel attraction for you no matter what you do.
 

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Put your penis on her butt and that's all it takes. Girls get wet just from being in contact wit a **** if she likes you.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MarcP

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Are you forgetting that you've got to ask her questions and then make her talk about her feelings of whatever the question was. Then you can talk about your feelings on whatever the question was and carry it on from there.
Also when you're talking about feelings and making her use her imagination try talking with a slow, deep voice. You also need to convey other DJ traits as well because if you're just asking her questions without any other traits then you're just going to be like another AFC.
Porky's right but don't go around thinking that some women will not feel attraction for you no matter what you do. Just assume that every single woman you meet wants to **** you and you'll probably attract more girls cause if you truly believe every girl is attracted to you then you're gonna walk and talk like you know it and women will pick up on it.
I can remember someone saying romance books for women is like porn for men. Men are mostly sexually aroused by sight, women are mostly sexually aroused by using their imagination and long descriptive talks/writing and also the DJ traits on this board. I don't know if this is right so someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
 

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
nj
well, i hate to insulte your efforts.. but perhaps your not trying enough.. or perhaps your trying too hard... if she aint intrestied dont waist your time... and also a little tip 4 you.. one day shower her with attenion and praise the next... compleatly ignore her.. makes her wonder if she's doing something wrong, she keeps you in your mind. the more she thinks about you and the more you hang with her the better...

and thats b.s by the way.. about actraction.. if she finds you extreamly unactractive.. it aint going to work.. but if you .. do have friend rapport.. and you hang with her.. over time you look better.... still i wouldnt recomend this.. like i asid dont wist your time.. "4 every girl that wants to just be friends.. theres one who wants to rip your cloths off.. 2 actually :) "
 

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
the yawning pits of hell
From being around the hoe yesterday night, I can tell her IL in me is increasing, sh*t the girl wanted to ride with me instead of the dude that she's "dating"..he says they're dating, she says they aren't...hmmmm..
 
Top