Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexual State

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Sometimes it's more trouble than it's worth.

Yup, it's time for Squirrels to ramble in a semi-post-coital reflection. Pull up a chair.

It's almost refreshing at times when a woman doesn't want to f**k you. I don't have to engage that "raw male" part of my brain to talk to them and I can talk to them as I talk to men...only they're a little dumber.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...seduction is a "black art". When I hook up with a woman, it's like a part of me that never shows in day-to-day life is unleashed. I just tap the raw, primal masculine energy that I normally keep carefully suppressed or channeled by my reasoning mind. I "tunnel-vision" on the task at hand and somehow I just know the right thing to say to "access" a woman's sexual self.

Once you flip that switch on a woman, though, you both start to lose your humanity, at least for the brief time that the seduction lasts. Heart rates rise, body chemicals start flowing unchecked, you start becoming focused utterly on the physical presence of the other person. It's easier when you're drunk, when the "rational mind" is suppressed. But it doesn't have to be. The body chemistry alone is enough to just suck you up into the moment, into the state of raw, senseless "being".

God damn...I'm so good at it though. :rockon:

The most awkward thing about it is the "snap-back" I experience once I finally hit orgasm. As soon as I cvm, it's like the whole chemical state breaks...there's an interrupt in the sexual "rhythm" of the event. The climax clears the entire physical aura of the moment, and allows my conscious mind to come rushing back in and take control.

I guess that's why as soon as I "finish", I'm usually completely over the experience...anxious to just get my clothes back on and get the girl out of my house. It's awkward for me to continue romantically after that point because the chemistry of the moment, in that moment, has changed. The release of oxytocin and endorphins just changes the whole chemical perspective.

If you take one thing from this forum, take that the sexual act is all one big chemistry experiment. You mix hydrogen and oxygen over an open flame, you'll get a big pop and a couple drops of water, every time. The hydrogen doesn't have to reason with the oxygen or sweet-talk it to convince it to bond. It doesn't have to worry about saying the right thing or impressing the oxygen. It just has to do what hydrogen does.

That is the ONE thing that will help you more than anything with women...the understanding that it's their NATURE to f**k you, and all you have to do is learn how to listen to your testosterone, your male-ness.

It will NATURALLY drive you to do the things that women find attractive...go to the gym and work out, be competitive in your career or business, be confident in yourself, and try to excel as a man and as a person.

Then when the women come around...all you have to do is embrace the release of testosterone that follows, instead of doing what most guys do (fight it, try to reason with it, try to understand it) and you'll be f**king in no time.

The problem is that most men are afraid of "losing themselves" in it. And many rightfully so.

Sometimes I feel like every sexual encounter I have with a woman, a piece of me dies inside, only to be reborn as soon as I orgasm. When I'm "DTF", sometimes I don't even KNOW who I am. I just blank out and become a vessel of the spirit of human sexuality.

Sex is like a drug, and while the "high" is awesome, the "crash" is brutal. At least it always has been for me. Sometimes I wonder if it's something I really ought to be messing with. Most people don't even question that...they figure, "I was designed to do this".

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
squirrels said:
...seduction is a "black art".
Through training, determination, force of will, and a heaping spoonful of Aleister Crowley's influence; I've crossed the abyss.

The abyss is that place where fear and trepidation overrule your decision making processes.

If seduction wasn't a "Dark Art" every fvcking simpleton Joe Schmoe would be able to successfully achieve their darkest desires without any effort.

No. It's necessary to have hierarchy. Some guys will always be content to be led around on anyone's leash.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make a very good point about the raw, instinctive nature of the pickup. We shouldn't have to study pickup guides or go to seminars. Humans are animals who have been successfully breeding for milennia without any of this sociological baggage. Sometimes you just have to let the beast within do it's thing.

On a more personal note, Squirrels, you and I joined here about the same time and I witness the early part of your journey. We used to PM for a bit, do you remember? We've both come on a long way but it's sad for me to see you writing like this. Seems like you've dehumanised the women you have sex with as well as the very act itself. It's almost like you are afraid to allow yourself to connect with the girl. By reducing the process to a chemistry experient you've cut yourself off from any kind of emotional intimacy.

That intimacy is a big part of the fun. It's after sex that I can truly relax and have a laugh with the girl, sitting around naked, feeling that extra bit more comfortable, telling each other secrets, and playfully maintaining the sexual atmosphere until I can recharge my batteries for the next round. And round 2 is always better.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Squirrels, that may be the most accurate description of the sex act I've ever read. Kudos for that.

This is one reason why I think too many guys here are putting too much emphasis on sex. As you note, it's kind of just a rush of chemicals and it's over. But for the guys who can't get any, it gets difficult to forget.

One of these days, I kind of hope you meet that one girl that flips your switches, I'd be curious to see your reaction. I never really met a girl I considered worthy until I was 33, so it's possible you just haven't met her yet. I'm not sure you're made for that though.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Squirrels, that may be the most accurate description of the sex act I've ever read. Kudos for that.

This is one reason why I think too many guys here are putting too much emphasis on sex. As you note, it's kind of just a rush of chemicals and it's over. But for the guys who can't get any, it gets difficult to forget.

One of these days, I kind of hope you meet that one girl that flips your switches, I'd be curious to see your reaction. I never really met a girl I considered worthy until I was 33, so it's possible you just haven't met her yet. I'm not sure you're made for that though.
I've met one or two.

The first, I wasn't "strong enough" yet, I fell into complete catastrophic one-itis, and I lost her. She actually IM'd me several months ago wanting to get back together...I didn't take her up on it because I felt like I needed to cut those ties entirely.

The second I really thought was gonna go somewhere...she was just too hung up on the whole "get married and breed" thing, and I guess she thought *I* was the immature one ( :rolleyes: ) for not wanting to dive head-first into it right away. We still talk from time to time. She already has one kid and is working on a second.

Both of them WERE what I wanted, but at the same time WEREN'T.

Nowadays, the quirky nature of women just kind of annoys me. (where before I thought it was "cute") It plays well in a sexual context, in the adversarial "SoSuave" context, and I've learned how to "game" it very well, by just slowly turning on the flow of "chemicals". :D

But you're right...the older I get, the less tolerance I have for this chemistry, it seems. I used to like adrenaline, too...and still do, but it makes me a little more queasy now than it used to. Just like testosterone seems to.

Like I'll still set up "dates" or "hang outs" with women, but it always seems to be a pain in the arse. If one of my friends calls me up and asks me if I want to hang out with them, I've blown girls off before. Last Saturday night, I had an opportunity to invite this smokin' little blonde to my place...ended up doing it, but originally my friend and I were talking about watching the UFC fight and I actually felt bad about blowing him off to hang out with her, even though I felt pretty strongly that I was gonna get laid, and even though our plans to watch UFC were tentative at best.

I almost feel like I would've rather gone out and had a drink, or sat home by myself, than hang out with her/f**k her. Not because I'm not attracted to her...more because she's a "girl" with a typical "girl mentality" and even just hanging out with her is frustrating.

Plus I know as soon as she snuggles up close to me, the hormones are going to get turned on again. It'd actually be kind of nice if they didn't.

Why is it that I'm game any time if one of my friends calls me up and asks me to hang out at the diner and shoot the crap, but if a girl wants to do the same, I really DON'T look forward to it??

Maybe I'M over-complicating it. I could just be too judgemental with women. But I find most PEOPLE in general, not just date-able women but PEOPLE, to be pretty stupid and annoying.

I may be "too cynical for love". :p

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Why is it that I'm game any time if one of my friends calls me up and asks me to hang out at the diner and shoot the crap, but if a girl wants to do the same, I really DON'T look forward to it??

Maybe I'M over-complicating it. I could just be too judgemental with women. But I find most PEOPLE in general, not just date-able women but PEOPLE, to be pretty stupid and annoying.
I agree most people are stupid and annoying. It may be that they're not, but they come across that way to me. This impression seems to just get stronger with age, I have less and less patience for it.

But when I talk about a girl that flips your switches, I'm not talking sexually. The sex part is easy. I'm talking about one that actually makes you want to spend time with her, outside of the sack.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know Squirrels, I see the same thing in every post or thread I read from you. Pain and sadness, buried deeeeeeep away.

You can run from it until the end of your days......but you can never hide from it. So when are you gonna stand still, turn around and face that which you're running from?

iqqi said:
squirrels, when are you going to GROW???
A little while ago, my workouts in the gym were beginning to require more energy from me. Now usually when I feel tired, I just flip the switch in my head and tell myself to not be a pussy. I kick myself in the butt: Get out there and do what you have to do, get through that workout, no weakness! I kept running into the same problem everytime I went to the gym, I really had to force myself to fight through the workout everytime... And I did!! I got myself through these tough workouts time and again! But I was becoming more tired and stressed with the day... I kept it up for two weeks, kept beig "strong", kept kicking myself in the butt. After two weeks, I felt like I was gonna have some sort of nervous breakdown, lol. So I finally decided to let go of this "No weakness!"-attitude and just took a week off from training. I allowed myself to be weak... Well, everything was fine after that and my workouts are going very well since then :)

Sometimes, in order to grow, you need to allow yourself to be weak. Sometimes...in order to grow, you need to face the pain and sadness inside of you (allow yourself to be weak), instead of staying "strong" and not allowing it to get a hold of you.

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
You know Squirrels, I see the same thing in every post or thread I read from you. Pain and sadness, buried deeeeeeep away.

You can run from it until the end of your days......but you can never hide from it. So when are you gonna stand still, turn around and face that which you're running from?

A little while ago, my workouts in the gym were beginning to require more energy from me. Now usually when I feel tired, I just flip the switch in my head and tell myself to not be a pussy. I kick myself in the butt: Get out there and do what you have to do, get through that workout, no weakness! I kept running into the same problem everytime I went to the gym, I really had to force myself to fight through the workout everytime... And I did!! I got myself through these tough workouts time and again! But I was becoming more tired and stressed with the day... I kept it up for two weeks, kept beig "strong", kept kicking myself in the butt. After two weeks, I felt like I was gonna have some sort of nervous breakdown, lol. So I finally decided to let go of this "No weakness!"-attitude and just took a week off from training. I allowed myself to be weak... Well, everything was fine after that and my workouts are going very well since then :)

Sometimes, in order to grow, you need to allow yourself to be weak. Sometimes...in order to grow, you need to face the pain and sadness inside of you (allow yourself to be weak), instead of staying "strong" and not allowing it to get a hold of you.
That's not allowing yourself to be weak, that's being smart. You have to take a break when your body tells you to. You have to listen to your body over all the "new" knowledge in your mind. Which is just what squirrels said about pickup. The problem isn't a no weakness attitude, the problem is that people confuse strength and weakness.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:

So you are suggesting...what? That I allow myself to be "weak"? Marry a girl on a whim, knowing we aren't "right" for each other, just to see that it's not so bad? Maybe father some kiddies into a sh!tty world and a sh!tty family, in the interests of "facing my weakness"?

I'm not sure what you're getting at, here. What did you learn from your time "being weak" that made your workouts that much better and easier now? I know what I'd probably learn...that "being weak" sucks balls, that you didn't like the person you were when you were "weak" the same as you liked the person you were when you were "strong".

"Being weak" with regard to the gym for a week means nothing...you lose a little progress and you gain it back just as quickly. "Being weak" with regard to romantic entanglements leads to MONTHS or YEARS of suffering and difficult break-ups that last just as long.

Sure, you recover and you're "better for surviving the experience", I guess. But still...no thanks.

Me "allowing myself to be weak" is continuing to have sex with these women. That's "weak" to me...the fact that I feel these chemical urges at all is a "weakness", it's a part of being human that I hate. It's an idea that DOES bring me a great deal of pain and sadness, you're right. You work all your life to become a good person, someone whose life is worth living...then you toss it all away on some bio-social breeding mandate, you give up the best years of your life to slave away creating children, who in turn give up the best years of THEIR lives to create more children...all in the name of what??

The very thing that has perpetuated our survival as a species, our evolution, and our continued existence...the very thing that led to our self-perceived "consciousness"...is perhaps our greatest weakness along with our greatest strength. It is in the act of procreation, of mating, that we are reminded that no matter what we aspire to, sadly, we will ALWAYS be human. We are doomed sooner or later to falter and fail. And time is running out...it's running out.

I keep fighting it out of sheer indignance toward the notion. I know fate is there, waiting for me, and that one day I will no longer be. But goddam if I am just going to settle down in some hole with some scatterbrained vag!na and crank out little genetic copies of myself, dooming more human beings to existence, out of some misguided sense of self-importance or duty.

Nah, you can keep your "being weak". Only God can judge me and only Death can take me. If a woman wants to come along for the ride I'm on, great. If not, I'm not stepping off to accommodate her delusions of self-important humanity. I owe it to her not to drag her down into this vortex of human fail with me...let alone children. :p

I refuse to commit some self-righteous suicide in the hopes that my act will somehow lead to the betterment of mankind. We've been doing that for thousands of years, since the earliest recorded history...and where have we gotten? Nowhere. We have fancy cars and neato Internet now, but as an element of consciousness, as PEOPLE, how much further have we come in the last 1000 years?

We're in the same rut we were in before...and hoping that the next generation yields an answer that we failed to come up with, just like our parents hoped we would figure it out.

F*ck f*cking. Let the world die already. All this "pain and sadness" you sense...is just me having no hope for the future, and trying to justify my existence for as long as I can in the present. ;)

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never mind, Squirrels.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
Never mind, Squirrels.
Exactly.

People would love to think I'm depressed because I choose to keep fighting a losing battle. Somehow, in their minds, it justifies their decision to stop wasting time and give in to whatever default behavior their human nature has in store for them. They choose to "be weak", and justify it by saying, "hey, look at Squirrels...he hasn't accepted his human nature yet, and look at how depressed HE is!"

What depresses me and disheartens me isn't that I keep fighting, it's that everyone else DOESN'T. Ingrained in humanity's very genes is this desire to perpetuate a losing cycle...to keep trusting to the NEXT generation to create what the LAST generation could not. The natural cycle of all living things on Earth is to waste the BULK of its energy on one single task...perpetuating its essence unto a perceived eternity. Flowers bloom for the sole purpose of attracting seed, then they wither and die in favor of the fruit of next generation.

"Self-consciousness", the ability to perceive the self as a distinct entity, is an accident of human nature. Somewhere along the lines, humanity has evolved to the point where it can understand itself and the cycle it finds itself victim to. Its nature is still to expend itself in an act of reproduction, driven by genetic codes which create proteins, which in turn create chemicals that drive us to behave a certain way.

It's these "chemicals" that give us the sensation of romantic "love", that temporarily override our consciousness enough to drive us to the sexual act. Look at this...we have an entire FORUM right here, devoted to how to best engineer the completion of that act. It becomes THAT important to us.

Humanity is unique in how the conscious mind has built structure around that act. A structure that, as a vector for control, makes those of us sensitive to it (the "smart ones") targets for societal control and restriction, while the rest of people just f**k endlessly and effortlessly. Men driven by testosterone to be fitter, richer, more attractive...and women driven by estrogen to be better-looking, more seductive.

This forum exists to allow men who have been mis-programmed by the social structure to free themselves from it and to instead choose to embrace their sexuality, the "chemistry" that's been calling to them from day one.

But once you learn how to question the structure around the chemistry, you have to ALSO question the chemistry itself, right? That's where most people "stop short". They assume that nature's designs are perfect and beyond question.

The very consciousness that allows you to re-connect with the primal nature of humanity on the "other end of things" is the same consciousness that allows you to question whether you WANT to re-connect. Years of shaming for not getting laid, years of being told how awesome "love" is, and most people can only think far enough to breed, to reach that pinnacle of humanity. But few can actually ask the question, "Is it worth it??". Few evolve to that point where the decision to embrace the chemical drive is actually a "decision" at ALL.

Before, we just didn't "get it". Now we DO "get it"...but I take it one step further and ask the question, "now that I CAN have it, do I really WANT it?".

Yes, as ridiculous as that sounds to most, I am fighting to free myself of a NATURAL DRUG ADDICTION...an addiction to my body's own hormones and chemicals released through the act of sex, the sensation of romance, and the breeding imperative. I am trying to reach a point of consciousness where the dopamine, the endorphins, the oxytocin, the testosterone and adrenaline no longer OWN me, to where I become a "recreational user" of these substances for MY OWN pleasure, a conscious user who can "quit" them at any time, without going through withdrawl or being so addicted that they ruin my life.

And yes, quitting your own body's natural drugs is a difficult and painful process. But just like a drug addict who is fully aware of his addiction feels like a failure each time he takes a hit, I feel like a failure each time I take a hit of p*ssy.

You know what triggered this thread? I got laid. I allowed myself to "be weak", to give into the chemical urges and take a "hit". And once I "came", once I got my orgasm, I felt disappointed in myself. Sure it felt great in the moment...I'm human. It feels great by design. But in hindsight, a few more hours of sleep to face the next day would've made me feel more aware, more alive, than some escape into sexual sensation. Every minute I've spent f**king, every minute I've put into "seduction", seems like time wasted to me.

I watch my friends fall into that trap...set aside their life's experiences to focus more time on "being together" with their "significant others". It makes me cry a little inside to watch them succumb to it. No more pickup games of frisbee in the park, no more adventures whitewater rafting or racing motorcycles, no more day-trips or spontaneous outings. All the time and money and effort is going into "making the relationship work". Some of them are worse than others...I can see them wishing so hard that they could just break free, grow the balls to take the next step. Others never had that ambition in the first place.

It's just a shame to see human beings all around me, the so-called "kings and queens of promise", beings blessed with consciousness, who somehow see the relinquishment of that consciousness and the surrender to nature as being the best use of it that they can come up with. They dabble in the "black arts" of seduction, the chemistry of romance, without the same understanding of it, and it consumes them because of their lack of discipline. It's more dangerous than ANY drug, because it comes from within, it's part of their nature, and they don't see it for what it is. To them, it's just another "emotion"...they dignify it with that title and use it to justify surrendering themselves to it.

How many people die in the name of "love"? How many young people get into fights, kill or hurt each other, kill or hurt the ones they love, just for the "love drug"? How many men do you see on here hollering words such as "slvt" and "wh0re", words intended to shame and hurt women, just because of their OWN pain at being denied their addiction??

A lack of understanding of this chemistry leads us to a love/hate relationship with the other gender...this misogynistic attitude. All men are dogs, all women are b!tches. All the social structures we've put in place to try to control when and where and how we mate, trying to restrict when we CAN and CAN'T, that end up corrupting the "AFC" into thinking that mating is impossible, all because he doesn't UNDERSTAND the chemistry, and then when he DOES understand, he isn't allowed to CHOOSE...he's force-fed it anyway by people who say, "It's nature...don't resist, you'll just hurt yourself".

When you go to the gym and break down those muscles, you "hurt yourself" too. But guess what happens.

This is something I'm typing as it comes to mind. I'm sure someone will come and poke little holes in the way my thoughts are structured and declare themselves 'victorious'. But these aren't complete thoughts...just fragments. If you listen, you can assemble the idea for yourselves.

None of this is new. Pook started this conversation...I just picked up where he left off.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17008

Or maybe he didn't leave off...I don't read his blog and his every post. This is just as much as is in the DJ Bible. Point is, he knew about this on some level. Most people read this thread and think of it as mostly literary flourish. They skimmed through all the talk about human nature and testosterone and said, "get me to the part where I learn how to get laid".

It's more than that. Pook understood something. Read that conversation between "mind" and "nature"...scary stuff, because of how true it is.

Many see the strings...but how many find a way to escape them?

This is like, two clicks past where most people feel comfortable thinking about these things. I don't even like it...I'd prefer to just leave this in the back of my mind. But you saw it and pushed the issue...you wanted to talk about my "inner pain/struggle". So here it is. Now, we can "never mind" and go back to talking about the mundane, if you wish. ;)

If my posts are "mental masturbation", this is my mental orgasm. :D

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
you wanted to talk about my "inner pain/struggle". So here it is.
To be honest, you haven't adressed your inner pain ANYWHERE in these two posts, not even ONCE. Instead, you've spun a big web of philosophical reflections around it. In other words, you keep running...

Everyone must follow his own process, though. You're clearly not ready yet to face the pain/sadness inside of you... Consider this: You admit that you don't know what I'm getting at, but instead of waiting for me to explain and then respond to me, you decide to write up two long posts responding to......what? You're clearly not responding to what I'm getting at, since you don't know what I'm getting at. It seems you'd rather fill in the blanks yourself, it seems you'd rather assume what I'm getting at and respond to that assumption. That's a classical defense mechanism... Deep down, you know perfectly well what I'm getting at, you just don't wanna know, coz you're afraid. So I take it you don't wanna continue this conversation, but if you do, I suggest we do it through PM.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
To be honest, you haven't adressed your inner pain ANYWHERE in these two posts, not even ONCE. Instead, you've spun a big web of philosophical reflections around it. In other words, you keep running...

Everyone must follow his own process, though. You're clearly not ready yet to face the pain/sadness inside of you... Consider this: You admit that you don't know what I'm getting at, but instead of waiting for me to explain and then respond to me, you decide to write up two long posts responding to......what? You're clearly not responding to what I'm getting at, since you don't know what I'm getting at. It seems you'd rather fill in the blanks yourself, it seems you'd rather assume what I'm getting at and respond to that assumption. That's a classical defense mechanism... Deep down, you know perfectly well what I'm getting at, you just don't wanna know, coz you're afraid. So I take it you don't wanna continue this conversation, but if you do, I suggest we do it through PM.
Was I supposed to be waiting for you to respond? You said, "Never mind". :p

I don't know why people assume I'm not acutely aware of my own "inner pain", as if it has to be something strange and mysterious that I don't understand, that someone else has to reveal to me.

OK Sybok, I'm curious...what do you and Iqqi know about me that I don't know about myself? By all means, post or PM, whichever suits you.

Believe it or not, I consider everything SHE says as well...there's usually a nugget of truth somewhere in what spews out of her. But she hasn't blown my mind yet, like she apparently wants to.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I could do a mind-melt with you. But since that requires your physical presence, I decided to just send you a PM.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels, you are not Pook.

you never come across as a Pook.

you are too concerned about mundane details, you are not abstract enough, and you don't have that rock solid lattice of logic Pook had.

if you are going to cry " Fvck fvcking!" to the heavens, you must have the courage to fully give up on your sex life.

to me, you come across as a spoiled brat who wants to eat the cake ( fvck women) and have it ( noble and intellectual enough to reject women because they are stupid and annoying) , too.

that's the price you are not paying. climp up on Himalayas, join a monastery, don't talk to a woman for 10 years, and then come back.

Until then, what you do is just street philosophy. And it ain't good enough either. This doesn't sell. Even here.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
squirrels, you are not Pook.

you never come across as a Pook.

you are too concerned about mundane details, you are not abstract enough, and you don't have that rock solid lattice of logic Pook had.

if you are going to cry " Fvck fvcking!" to the heavens, you must have the courage to fully give up on your sex life.

to me, you come across as a spoiled brat who wants to eat the cake ( fvck women) and have it ( noble and intellectual enough to reject women because they are stupid and annoying) , too.

that's the price you are not paying. climp up on Himalayas, join a monastery, don't talk to a woman for 10 years, and then come back.

Until then, what you do is just street philosophy. And it ain't good enough either. This doesn't sell. Even here.
You missed the point of the post.

It does nothing for me to reject women completely and entirely. Just as it does nothing for an alcoholic to completely avoid alcohol, if he knows that when he's exposed to it he'll be forced to imbibe. No...only "recreational users", those who can take a hit and then put it down, are truly "free" of it.

As 311 says:

Rebellion done for its own sake
does not a true free-thinker make.
To go against for its own sake,
You're still controlled by the course that the other man takes.

I never claimed to "be Pook". I typically don't have quite as much literary flourish. But that doesn't mean I won't cross-link to him when something he's saying goes hand-in-hand with an idea I'm kicking around. If anything, I'm referencing that post just to show that these revelations AREN'T something I'm trying to "lay claim" to. :p

I really don't need to "sell you" anything. I was just blowing off some emotions caused by current events. You're welcome to not read. I don't think half the people on this forum read my crap anyway.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Squirrels, I couldn't help but notice your pain.

It runs deep...share it with me.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Squirrels, I couldn't help but notice your pain.

It runs deep...share it with me.
Quid pro quo, Dr. Lecter... :p

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He made a star trek reference. I'm pretty sure no one else got it but me lol

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Squirrels,

You have too much time on your hands. BUILD your castle and stop your circular thinking. You cannot, nor should you try to, grasp the significance of "building" while indulged in a pernicious state of mind.