“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sexual situation

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
There's a girl at school who really wants to have sex. She just broke up with some doofus after a week. SHe came to my good friend and asked him if he knew anyone cute to get ass from. I tell him I'll do it. He tells her infront of me whispering. She at first says no, looks at me and says hmm... Later on at lunch she says she seriously considering me. During lunch we flirted grabbing eachothers ass and holding and hugging eachother. We didn't kiss. I didn't have any condoms for once so we couldn't go anywhere anyways. She's a real hornball and is used to fu**ing a couple times a week but her boyfriend went to the army now she's horrrnyy. I never had a aggressive girl like this on my hands. I don't want a girlfriend and I haven't been laid for a month. Should I just take her somewhere during lunch and bone? what are the rules, no kissing, no foreplay, just boning? I'm 18 so is she. What would you guys do? And everything has been through my friend and we never mentioned this to eachother. Yet we flirted and everything. Should I tell her I'm horny too and lets be fuk buddies?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
well i dissagree with sex before marrige, but dont do that in public no matter how horny she is cause you could seriously get arrested for that
 

DuckMan

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
So Cal
i wouldnt touch her with a 10 foot pole, but, just go somewhere after school, but lunch would sound good. keep it strictly sexual though
 

desert_dweller5

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Tallahasee Florida
Lucky bass turd,

her boyfriend is in the army? he's going to come back and kill you, you know that right? because basically you are screwing someone elses girl. and that someone else is a trained killer. watch out.

If that doesn't deter you, just think about how many people she has slept with, and how many diseases she probably contracted. ask her about that before you do anything. Do you want Gonneria or Herpies? U cant protect against herpes with a condom, you need to wear latex underwear, with a condom attachment, and i dont know of anywhere where you can get that. maybe some kinky sex store. but dont waist your life. u might even get extra lucky and empregnate her. then army boy will definately kill you.

Just dont end up on Jerry Springer

DW
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
what a wh*re slut!!


you better watch yourself, lord knows where the hell that c*nt's been.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
If she's nailed only that one guy, go for it. You only live once, might as well enjoy it. Just make sure to wear a rubber and get some spermacical jelly (as extra protection, it kills std's too).

If she sleeps around with tons of guys then I'd say it's your call. But I'd rather not take a risk of getting herpes or some other nasty sh1t from the local town bicycle.

Is she hot? :p
 

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
hold on guys. sorry I was in a hurry and not specific. she's a 8 okay. she's only slept with like two or three guys. I asked her if she has stds. she said no. I'm gonna wear protection. I meant to say ex boyfriend. plus I'm moving and going to a different school in a week or two. so he wouldn't find me anyways.
 
Top