Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexual Problem--Have a problem getting off!!!

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the problem, I fvck a chick, do it for a long time and I'm hardly able to come if not at all. I have no problem getting hard or staying hard, it's just the coming part that's the problem. Is there a way to solve this??

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've experienced this from time to time. When I'm using condoms, it can take forever. If it's a condom issue, try getting some Astroglide (TM) :) and putting it on your johnson BEFORE putting the condom on. That will increase your pleasure and make it feel more natural.

Other than that, try the following: no masturbation on the side, plenty of fluids (often it's due to dehydration), and limit alcohol.

In addition, you might have to up the ante with different things you're doing with your girl(s) -- introduce bondage (light bondage) and toys. For example, try covering your girl's mouth with your hand while you fvck her; I'll bet she (and you) will get more excited. Just a thought.

Rashad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I too, have this "problem". Out of the... well.. many girls ive been with..

4 of them have succeeded in getting me off... i feel your pain. They just dont last as long as the movies and tv portray.

You would think girls would like that.. but they get frustrated. And chapped.:D

But seriously... not masturbating is the best way... if you have a routine, try to slow it down a bit.. and youll notice a difference. Also, with me, i think its become a mental game. Its all about not thinking about it. That freaks you out and ruins the entire experience.

When i was banging this black girl, all i could think about was the fact that she was black (lol) and i was done in about 15 minutes. Be stupid.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For example, try covering your girl's mouth with your hand while you fvck her; I'll bet she (and you) will get more excited. Just a thought.
HEHEHE :p Just be careful with that one dude, let her know you're gonna do that before hand. Else she may think you're trying to kill her, bite you, then run off and call the cops LOL

As someone mentioned above, drink lots of water\fluids, cut the masturbation for a bit, or even better, masturbate till just bore the PONR (Point of no return) then hold it off and go do something productive (DONT EJACULATE). That way it builds up :)

Oh and if your nut is really low on juice even after that, consider getting some supplements such as Super Horny Goat Weed and L-Arginine and some other stuff.... google for 'PE forums' and you'll find some good stuff :)

Best of luck!

Mikelo2k

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mikelo2k

Oh and if your nut is really low on juice even after that, consider getting some supplements such as Super Horny Goat Weed and L-Arginine and some other stuff.... google for 'PE forums' and you'll find some good stuff :)

Best of luck!

Mikelo2k

Does that stuff actually work?? Where do you get it??

Also, Thanks for the advise Prosmont, I can honestly say that I've been doing too much jacking off in between fvcking chicks and the dehydration thing is something that I've never thought of.

As far as creative sex is concerned, I have no problem with that, so I think its either a psychological thing, or even something like a lack of fluid intake. I'm going to take notice to those sort of things. Thanks for your input guys.

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nightwing
Does that stuff actually work?? Where do you get it??
I would recommend ordering arginine from here
http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=36&osCsid=f39c47c3e0f3fa9c583362ffc4af9fdf
and then taking 10 grams a day. The product label says to take 1.5 grams and this would be almost useless and you would be wasting your money. Multiple studies have been done with high dosages of arginine and positive results have been had with no side effects at all. In my opinion it's safer than creatine which is considered very safe anyways. It increases blood flow to the penis making for a harder erection. If you buy it in pill form, it will be very expensive to supplement. This is the best deal by far I have found on arginine and it is probably the safest thing you can take to help you with your sex life as it's basically an amino acid that is found in protein. You get a few grams of arginine everyday from foods, so supplementing with 10 extra grams will have a positive effect. It also has positive effect on lifting, as it provides better blood flow to the muscles. A correlation between more blood flow and muscle size has been made in studies as well.

I've never tried super horny goat weed but heard it does work very well. I have heard that the stuff at walmart is not the same and does not work, so make sure you get the stuff called "super horny goat weed" and not some knock-off of the original.