Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexual History 2

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf told me her sexual histories. Men, its pretty disappointing but I can accept it. What keeps bothering me is her relation with her brother.

Here’s the story;
While my gf is sleeping he kiss her on her lips, and she kisses back torrid. What do u thinks what happened next. I don’t know if they always doing this? They are too close to each other like changing clothes in front of him. Its a sad thing..... coz i still love her.

Should I dump her also?:(

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How old is she? how old is the brother?

Bro, if i were you i would get the hell outta there....... and maybe send in an application form with both their names on it to JERRY SPRINGER....

It sounds like she is F***ing her brother. eeeeeekkkk. what is the world coming to?

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
she is 25 and her brother is 24

AlwaysLearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's fvcking gross. If she's doing this kind of sheit then she's gotta have other problems. She can't be normal. I mean who the fvck does that kinda shiet with their brother? Thinking about kissing my sis like that makes me wanna puke.

The chick is 25 too. Nah man I'm coo.

-AL

icecreaman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dockta
How old is she? how old is the brother?

Bro, if i were you i would get the hell outta there....... and maybe send in an application form with both their names on it to JERRY SPRINGER....

It sounds like she is F***ing her brother. eeeeeekkkk. what is the world coming to?
I second that.

Reaction score

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek:With her...BROTHER? :eek:

EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW! That's just NASTY! I don't think you should be dating this chick! She sounds like she has some serious problems.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too bad she's not kissing her twin sister.

This is hardly a "mature man" topic but what the hell, I'll throw in my two cents. You love her but want to dump her because of this? if they are not tonguing each other down then it hardly seems like something you should dump her for. It's still gross, don't get me wrong, but you need to investigate this further before booting her.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm the only one who'se a little bit turned on by that then?