Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SEXUAL HEALING

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the majority of afcs and nice guys cant get any puzzy?
Because they are afraid of LIBERATING their SEXUALITY, they think that their d*ck will hurt the girl... this is what the whole world has been teaching us, "DO NOT GET SEXUAL WITH GIRLS, BECAUSE IT'S BAD"

DAMN IT!

Girls wants as much sex as we do, they love it as much as we do!

Do you think that the guys who gets the girls are afraid of getting sexual?!
Of course NOT! They TOUCH the girls, they make it sexual, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Obviously women wont agree with me, because that will make them look like sluts, and deep we know that a very opened girl makes our interest low, the game is good, play it.

So remember to get sexual (kino) and then add more spice as the dates goes on...

And I was afraid of telling a girl she looks hot, not good, HOT!.. I was such a nice guy.. Now I get the girls hips and hold them and TOUCH them, and lick them... and..

Go for it.

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah!! Great post! If women disliked sex so much as some of them say, I wouldn´t be here, YOU wouldn´t be here. The fvcking pope wouldn´t be here today!
So if a woman says "No", keep doing it, unless until she sprays you with pepper gas and call the cops
!

------------------
"In doing good, avoid notoriety; in doing evil, avoid self-awareness" Duncan Idaho, Mentat (Dune).

"I can imagine a perfect world, a world without hate, a world without war. Then I can imagine us attacking that world
because they'd never expect it." --Jack Handey's "Deep Thoughts"