Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexual Harassment Accusations

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you noticed all the sexual harassment allegations being made in the news lately? It's like there's an epidemic. Al Franken, Louis CK, Roy Moore, etc. I've been hearing the word "groping" a lot.

Here's an article with a fairly comprehensive list of those who have been accused since the Harvey Weinstein scandal. Can't help but notice there aren't any women on there. George Takei is missing from the list, who was accused of drugging and assaulting a male model. Also missing is Tampa Bay Buccaneer quarterback Jameis Winston, who was accused of groping a female Uber driver.

What's going on here? Are men really pigs? Is this just another way to emasculate men and transfer power to the feminists? Occupational hazard of being expected to be the initiator?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/11/10/us/men-accused-sexual-misconduct-weinstein.html

logicallefty

Reaction score
When I was two weeks old I was laying in my baby crib and the ear from my stuffed Mickey Mouse touched my butt. I filed a lawsuit against Walt Disney.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get tired of hearing about these acussations because the media makes such a big deal about it and treat it as if the man probably did it. Even if some of the accusations have some truth to them I'm sure we're not getting the whole story. Women lie a lot in general, half truths being their favorite kind of lie.
It's the old case of whether or not they find you attractive. As a male, you are expected to go for the first kiss, and kino to show you are comfortable being around women. But if they decide they're not attracted to you, then you have "groped" them. So they come up with the idea that you should ask permission at every step of the way, but that is not "taking charge like a man" and an attraction killer. It's kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

I'm sure that's not the case with a lot of these allegations, but when nature demands you be the aggressor, it makes it difficult.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks to me as a further attempt to shift the power balance through cultural means, once people accept certain ideas its a matter of time untill they are coded into laws.

From a social point of view as zekko said we are expected to make the first move and take responsibility yet we now not only risk failure and being mocked but also legal conseguences, its like an invitation to stay at your place unless you are a top tier in terms of look and fitness while women no matter how ugly or dirty are, still are allowed to behave any way they want.

It seems like they want to build a society based on brave new world idea with classes of men who have rights and duties according to their position instead of human dignity.

They say all men are equal but the same behaviour can get you laid if you are tall and wealthy or jailed if you are ugly and poor, the behaviour is the same one but the girl decides if its offensive or not...there are no other crimes like that where the same action could be right or wrong according to an emotional feedback from a third party.

Have you ever heard of a bank robber celebrated cause the robbed bank said they didnt mind it? ever heard of a sales punished cause the seller said he felt uncomfortable packing the goods to his client?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was two weeks old I was laying in my baby crib and the ear from my stuffed Mickey Mouse touched my butt. I filed a lawsuit against Walt Disney.
I call bullshyte. Mickey gave you a handjob and didn't call you afterwards. That's what's really going on.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That could very well be the case in these accusations. Regardless people should generally assume the man is innocent until they prove he is not.
There's that picture of Al Franken mugging for the camera, acting like he's reaching for the boobs of that reporter who was sleeping. That's juvenile and probably inappropriate behavior for a Senator, but I wouldn't call it a crime. He's not actually making contact with the breasts, but I've seen many news shows talk about the picture, and how it shows him "groping her breasts". Well, no it doesn't.

This is why sometimes i make the argument to legalize prostitution and federally subsidize it (don't allow unions) and if a man is poor the government will pay for him. Why not create legislation that gives men the same access to women's bodies that they have to mens. I mean the law gives women priveleges that used to be really only accessible to men. Why can't the law give men access to the same privileges that women have?

Feminists and women don't want true equality. Things were more equal in rhe 1950s. Women wouldn't be able to compete if things were truly a equal.
Interesting points. Men sacrifice their bodies in law enforcement, military, and many other ways that benefit women. So I don't think it's completely outrageous to suggest legalizing, or even subsidizing, prostitution. Obviously there are plenty of women who are willing to strip or enter into such an occupation.

Women would no doubt disagree with the idea that there was equality in the 50s, but women have the sexual power. In the 50s, women's sexual power was balanced by men's economic power. Now the economic power is being siphoned off, but women still have the sexual power. Then you hear women talk about how they don't want to be seen as "sex objects", but they will still play that card when they want to.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Former president George HW Bush has been accused by eight women now who say he grabbed their ass when he was president. He has immediately confessed as the allegations have come out. The guy groped every butt he could reach, and then lost the next election to a president who had a bl0wjob scandal.