Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexual Frustration

DonJuanWannabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to give it to you guys straight. I am a 21 year old virgin, a black male with a babyface, who's stands at 5'10'' and weighs 150 lbs. I have no idea where I stand on the physical attraction scale. I catch girls checking me out from time to time, but for the most part, girls ignore me. I am a quiet guy most of the time, but I can be social when I need to be. I've been on this site for almost four years and I have received only meager results.

Only recently have I been somewhat successful with the ladies. Last month, I hooked up with two random white girls at parties (I think my game is better with white girls). The first hookup, I was drunk and so was she. I was also able to defeat her ****blocking friend by seducing the target into staying with me for a couple of more dances (and makeout sessions). The second one, we were both sober, but as we were making out, I abruptly abandoned her and took off to the library because I had mid-terms to study for (stupid, I know). Both girls were about a 7.5 and I didn't need wingmen or social proof to get things done (my friends either have girlfriends or they don't have the balls to approach women). However, ever since then, I haven't been able to hook up with any girls. I suffered a horrific rejection two weeks ago at a bar and I haven't really recovered since. So ends my momentary game. I'm not too concerned about losing my virginity right now, especially to a girl I don't know (probably should have got that over with with my only girlfriend in high school), but I still want to be able to mess around.

Meanwhile, there is this one black girl that I am interested in for more than just a hook-up. She is definitely relationship material: attractive (all the time), very intelligent, has a challenging (but not b!tchy) personality, and doesn't seem self-absorbed like most women I run into. I think she might be attracted to me also but I'm not quite were I want to be yet. I am about to graduate college and I still haven't found a job (I do have some interviews coming up). Basically, I don't really have anything to offer her (or any girl for that matter), so I don't want to face the chance of getting hurt.

However, this is not a case of one-itis, mind you. I am still hitting the party scene and looking to hook-up but my game is pretty weak. My initial approaches are pretty cold but my grinding and freaking techniques are not that good enough to keep the females interested long enough. How can I fix this? How should I approach the girl that is relationship material? Should I even bother? Or should I just concentrate on the game? If so, how can I improve my game? All input is much appreciated. My desperation level is rising exponentially and I know women can smell it because I am constantly checking out EVERY girl I run into! Something has got to be done about this.

Last edited:

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you want right now, so I'm going to throw some shots in the dark.

First off, what is wrong with loosing your virginity to a girl you don’t know? I’m not sure if you heard but I lost my virginity to a hooker. While I’m not saying to get a hooker, I don’t regret it. You need to understand that sex is just sex. It just feels really good and if the two people have no emotional attachments, like the two women I’ve done, it is simply pure pleasure. My suggestion though is that after you loose your virginity, make sure you can have sex again soon; I’m talking at least a few days later. I haven’t had sex in almost two days and I’m feeling really uncomfortable, I’m probably just too horny.

What do you want from the girl who is “relationship material?” Are you planning on becoming boyfriend/girlfriend with her? I wouldn’t recommend it. I think it would be wise to get more experience under your belt before you try to go for “the one.” I’d say just focus on your game but it is going to be hard when you are so desperate, I know, I went though the same thing.

One thing I feel that I should have to add even though you never mentioned it is. Keep your eyes open for older women. Some of them look really good and they definitely know how to please a man and they can teach a young man many things. Last Sunday I was picked up by a 41 year old woman in a sex club and had the most amazing sex with her in her SUV. I’m waiting for her phone call so I can screw her again. I’m currently learning how to turn women on and pleasure them. After a few more sessions I’ll be exceptionally skilled in bed.

TheRisingSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
You say you have nothing to offer the woman of your dreams. You are wrong. I don't know you in the least, but I can tell you with confidence that you are wrong. You have yourself and all that entails to offer.

First, you need to learn to love yourself. The rest is easy.

I Have Risen