Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexual Endurance Thread

BuddhaSMASH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men find it very important to please their woman. It brings about that alpha male mentality that most guys want. So, other than Ultra Thick Condoms, what are YOUR techniques for lasting longer during sex?

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jerk off before you see her.

Have a couple drinks before you bang.

They sell bands you can put around the base of your cack that can help to maintain an erection and help to prevent premature ejaculation.

Pull out for a bit when you feel yourself getting close.

If you're a serious one pump chump you can buy penis numbing cream.

Personally, if I'm wearing a condom I gotta fvck like a jackhammer in order to bust a nut.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah pretty much what he said. I havent had any problems holding out personally so I havent done much research into it.

-HPNOTQ-

Don Juan
Reaction score
An older issue of Men's Health Magazine had a 20 minute stretching routine that promoted blood circulation throughout the lower limbs, especially the pelvic area.

It consists of many leg and thigh stretches that included: hurdlers stretches, splits, breathing exercises, and others similar to what track runners use as a pre-run warm up stretch.

Also, a section of Men's Health also talked about doing cut/off urination sets. This involves urinating then holding, urinating then holding..etc...do this 6-10 times during one complete urinating cycle and you will promote strength in the muscles that close the tubes upon ejaculation, and you will also promote the muscles that cause your ejactulation to become more powerful.

Other methods in lasting longer include deep, slow, breathing upon ejaculation.

I use these and they work.

Also, I remember reading in past DJ threads about masturbation.

As adolesents masturbating, it has always been programmed that we must masturbate fast in order for us not to be caught by mom or dad. Unfortunately, masturbating too fast will equate to fast ejaculation while in the bedroom. Masturbation sessions should be at least 20 minutes. By holding it in for a longer period of time, you will promote strength in the same muscles mentioned in the urination exercises.

A lot of you fellas are gonna read this reply and laugh...thats cool...maybe you are ALL SOO blessed with the stamina of a Greek God.

But here's my advice...hope this helps.

Last edited:

BuddhaSMASH

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks HPNOTQ. First real advice that's been given. Most people aren't so blessed.

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well to me a decent sexual encounter lasts about 1 to 1 1/2 hours, i don't use creams, excersices, or special condoms, all i do is to relax, take my time, and alternate betwen doing it and stimulating my woman in a wide variety of ways.

By the time i get to have intercourse with her, she is already on her 2nd or 3rd orgasm, so always strive for a 4th, 5th or more.