Infinity
Don Juan
FVCK IT
Last edited:
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Flawed!Originally posted by Infinity
Conclusion
In the end, we can take each of these three points and develop three downward sloping graphs with the X axis representing cost and the Y axis representing benefit (remember, this isn't freaking practical advice, this is theory so you don't actually have to do this or criticize me for being so geeky!). [/B]
Well, ya got me there, bud! Maybe instead of benefits I was thinking likelihood of having sex or something? I got tired writing that....I dunno.Originally posted by Cheiradawg
Flawed!
Lets take a look at these graphs. As the "costs" get larger you state that the benefit one recieves decrease. So this is like saying that banging chicks with high "costs" offers little benefit. Higher costs would mean that they are hot most of the time. So you are saying that banging hot chicks is of less benefit than banging ugly girls.
Dude, I was bored. But, you're right, when I see myself make a theory like this, it might be time to take a break from this site.Originally posted by uniassign
You did a good job in merging two totally unrelated field. I wasn't going to reply to this. I figured that you are a smart guy, and has good potential to get the chick/(s) you desire, that's why I am going to give you some TOUGH LOVE.
Maybe if I lower that cost I'll end my virginity, too!
Maybe if you spent the time it took for you to type that up and spent it actually talking to chicks, you might get closer to your goal.
Seriously, why spend all that time on THEORISING? Wait until you can pull the hottest chick in the place, THEN worry about theorising.
When you have no experience, your theory does not mean JACK! Divert your intelligence into putting the tactics into action. Put your effort into practising.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Since Infinity continues to refuse to take action, we often end up in these mental masturbation contests, in which I continually reassure him that the philosophy behind it doesn't matter and he needs to get out in the field and stop worrying about "hows" and "whys".Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Considering your source:
Your talking to Squirrels. I say no more and rest my case!
Wasn't he recently posting on wondering why a man needs a woman or some gay assed shyt?
This whole theory is cracked pot..or some kinda pot induced gibberish...sorry.
Wouldn't the term be marginal benefit?Originally posted by Infinity
Well, ya got me there, bud! Maybe instead of benefits I was thinking likelihood of having sex or something? I got tired writing that....I dunno.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.