Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexist comments through a logical argument

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I've noticed a trend that comes up in a lot of male-female arguments in both media and day-to-day life.

They will be arguing about 1 subject (maybe the female did something poorly, and the male is arguing with her) and then she'll turn around and say something blatantly sexist and/or derogatory about the male's body (penis size, whatever) to "one-up" the male.

A good example is that "**** it" song by Eamon
and then the retort to that song "**** you right back" by Frankee.

He sings about how she cheated on him, then Frankee retorts
"**** all those nights I moaned real loud
**** it, I faked it, aren't you proud
**** all those nights you thought you broke my back
Well guess what yo, your sex was wack".

The original song had nothing to do with sex, but the retort played the sex card, implying that he was useless in bed and, therefore was a pathetic man, and thats why she cheated.

(As established, all we DJs know that bad sex usually will make the girl end up cheating, but this is just an example of this dynamic)

A real-world example would be a guy is arguing with a girl and he says she cant do something properly (for whatever reason, I'm not being sexist, just saying how the argument is going), and she'll make some witty remark implying that because he is a man, he cant see some aspect of the job that she apparently can, or be totally off the deep-end and imply that he cant satisfy a woman, or that he has a small **** or whatever.

I cant think of an actual word-for-word example, but if you look at the lyrics of the 2 songs posted above, you can understand the dynamic I'm refering to
(unfairly bringing sexuality into it to "one-up" the other person)

in my opinion, stunning a person by making some blatant personal attack on their body or gender, so they dont know how to respond DOESNT mean you won the argument

anyone have any thoughts?

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, it's funny - when a woman has an abortion or is infertile from STDs, it's a serious health concern and often used to invoke sympathy. Certainly not something you bring up as a cheap comeback.

But, women love to use the bad lover/baby dik line all the time as a low blow, regardless if it's true or not. I seem to recall even Pamela Anderson downplaying Tommy Lee's size when they were bitterly broken up. Funny, cuz all she could do was brag about how big it was when they were together... :rolleyes:

Just goes to show you how women lack any objectivity, logic or consistency. It's nothing but childish subjectivity based upon emotions and impulse. :down:

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

I want to hear some more input :)

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a fight's a fight.... and if it means that winning is important, then in the real world, generally, the gloves come off...

kind of a minor version of the american military principle of "overwhelming force"....

you don't make it a fair fight.

you bring so much that you can/do crush leading to the least amount of casualties (sometimes, even on both sides).

the idea is not to trade blows. the idea is to kill asap.

delta

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pamela Anderson downplaying Tommy Lee's size when they were bitterly broken up. Funny, cuz all she could do was brag about how big it was when they were together...

Just goes to show you how women lack any objectivity, logic or consistency. It's nothing but childish subjectivity based upon emotions and impulse.
Don't tell me you're seriously using Pamela Anderson's gossip to draw conclusions on women in general, right? :crazy:

That would be like explaining male's psyche based on an interview of Nikki Sixx. :whistle:

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Much like the movie Coach Carter, Ken Carter says..

"Since when is winning not enough? Playing hard not enough? No, you have to humiliate your opponent"

It's all about getting the one-up baby.

Not that Ken Carter agreed with these actions. But hey, society isn't as disciplined as our old friend Ken.