"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Sexism

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
****ing hell girls have it good at the moment. Not only are vthey our equals, but we have to act chivalrous to them. Make no mistake gentlemen, but we live in a world where the law favours girls, especially in the department of children.

Beware, girls seem to be able to do anything. They hit you, you have to grin and bear it. You hit them- its assault.

My view on the subject is that girls are our equals. Despite all this, I have nothing against them. I outright despise sexist people, racists, and especially homophobes (which I sometimes feel is the whole of the western world, and if you're not a homophobe you're gay. Obviously that makes sence, because real men these days have to be ignorant, violent and socially retarded...:rolleyes: ). This sounding a bit like a rant? Good.

If a girl is my equal, and has equal rights to me, its not extra bad if I hit her. Don't get me wrong here, I've never hit anyone, but I don't understand the ****ing distinction. I hit guy, ok, I hit girl, very very bad! What the ****?!?!?! If they want equal rights then why the hell isn't that reflected by treating them equal?

Now, the reason why this is in the highschool forum... I am the kind of guy who speaks his mind. In truth, I'm blunt. Whatever, if someone doen't want me to give them my opinion, they shouldn't ask. I'm not going to dilute my views because I might cause offence. But I find that highschool is the worst environment I've been in- in terms of ignorance, women worship, and sexism. I am a bloke, that does not entail girls to special treatment from me. Yet when i try to explain that this is just because I feel they are my equals, they go all retarded on me.

Sure, I get that they are less physically capable than me. But they makes it no worse than hitting a weak guy. In the real world it doesn't seam any better. Lets just say that you better be pretty ****ing sure when you chose a wife or the mother of your children. If you mess up, you may lose lots of money (oh boo ****ing hoo) or the life of your unborn child. Infantcide is primarily a womans choice.

So, if you're finding it hard to knock a girl off her pedistal, think about this. Highschool is monotonous mass ignorance, I pray that it gets better after. It gets me thinking though, is it ok to express your views anymore? Sometimes people just wont listen to your logical arguements, but I think that shareing them with people is one of the greatest things we are able to do. Just because your environment sucks, don't let it change you. If there's something this observation has taught me, its that sometimes it really is everyone else thats wrong. Being a Don Juan is not about adapting to match your environment, but adapting your environment to suit you.

Long post, but I needed to get my ideas out. I'm sure now I'll be able to change my environment.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
if women were to get any more rights they will be superior to guys (if they aren't already).
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
amen
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
i agree and this is a point that i have tried to make in the real world but i always get mobbed on.
 
Top