Sex without Alcohol

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, it's your boy Holy G back again with a new topic.

Is it LIKELY (it is possible, I know) to lay a chick without pling her with booze? Say you invite her over to watch a movie and everything's going right...I need to work on my game more, but there's this HB8 i want to get with real quick.

Except I don't drink.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, women normally use drinks as their excuse to have fun(sex),that is just their way of trying to make society think they aren't a slut. If they are digging you enough they will do anything not to lose you.

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
umm yea .. I've done it right after workin a girl up at a movie theater. you just gotta make the moves, but it takes a lot of kino to get to that point - just keep going after it at blasting through that LMR

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks that want to be with you don't need any encouragement to have sex. If you've laid the ground work with sexual tension, then by all means make your move. But there is no magic game or line that will make her drop her panties if she's not feeling you.

If you use booze to get her, it'll let her use that as an excuse. So unless you're in Cancun, lay some groundwork.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pappadapolis said:
Chicks that want to be with you don't need any encouragement to have sex. If you've laid the ground work with sexual tension, then by all means make your move. But there is no magic game or line that will make her drop her panties if she's not feeling you.

If you use booze to get her, it'll let her use that as an excuse. So unless you're in Cancun, lay some groundwork.
+123456

you dont need alcohol to bang chicks...

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a matter of fact, most of the chicks I got laid did not involve alcohol at all. Unless for those one-night stands from the club. To enjoy sex, avoid vodka and use water. And remember, Kino is the key.