“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sex with virgins

bishopdonjuan

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Hey don juaners I just encountered my first virgin in my sexual experiences. I'm so used to just having sex with no hesitation and oftentimes as soon as I get in the room that I have gotten slightly frustrated with this virgin I recently started dating. She'll stay the night in my bed, but wont let a single article of clothing go. Passionate kissing and all, but when I make moves for the top or the bottom shes on a no...rather hesitant no but apparently she has some preconcieved notions about sex that is not allowing her to make that move with me.

I was just wondering what are some good methods of getting to sex with a virgin. I don't want to seem like I'm pressuring her so i'll just check for her response to my attempts at taking off her clothes from time to time to see how comfortable she's feeling but at the same time I can't "sleep" and make out with her much longer without sex as I end up with blue balls. Whats the proper route to this one? I've already more than let her know that I would be ready to go whenever she is but I just wanna get some insight from you all.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by bishopdonjuan
...I was just wondering what are some good methods of getting to sex with a virgin...
talk to her about it, it might be a lost cause, but at least you'll know.
 

bishopdonjuan

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
I've actually talked with her about it and shes said more or less she wants to have sex with me but she just isn't ready. I don't really know what more to do to make her comfortable, and blue balls is not a condition I wish to have.
 

masteralios

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
if she says she aint ready all you can do is wait till shes ready, unless ur a serial raper who wont mind 50 yrs inside cos u had blue balls

jus forget about it, eventually she will feel ready and if you can't wait, i suggest you phone up ur reserve booty calls
 

Chaos-Knight

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2003
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Location
Western Canada
I posted some stuff on this virgin-breaking stuff
awhile back,but heres my 2 yen~

My ex was a virgin,said she wanted to wait
till mariage:rolleyes:

What I did was build her up more and more-
(over time think it took me a few months)
started going down on her,fingering,
then eventialy I was wearing a rubber
and we where fooling around and
it kind of happened...
She couldn't say No she wanted it so bad.
Plus she knew I wasn't staying around without
sex (I told her I was a Nympho:D )

She's my ex now (I'm glad!) that's another story.

Soooo...

You can try:

1.Building her up =Kino - body rubs - kissing - teasing.

2.Tell her you're a nympho and "no sex = no more foreplay"
(and no more seeing her~)

3.Talk about sex with her watch porno's or something
to get her horny... maybe a party where people
are doing it...


Guys are like a light switch on/off,

Girls are like a rocket ship - all them switches,dials,gauges,levers,
(but no Instruction manual = You have to experiment with
all the controls to make it take off:D )

Happy hunting!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
41
Age
45
Location
-777-Vegas-777-
Sex with virgins can get you in trouble. God knows when they start gettin it in em emotions really do come into play.

As far as picking up a virgin, its not really that big of a deal, the right stimuli and advice will put them in the position you want them in.
 

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
200
Reaction score
4
let her suck your **** man
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by bishopdonjuan
I've actually talked with her about it and shes said more or less she wants to have sex with me but she just isn't ready. I don't really know what more to do to make her comfortable, and blue balls is not a condition I wish to have.
I would stop bringing it up and stop making advances towards her. Act like you don't care if it happens or not. Come off like your loosing interest or bored, this will get her 'thinking' and more than likely, try to give you want you want. It's important that you don't act 'mad' or like an A-hole, this will def. turn her off. You want to act indifferent.

If it gets to the point were you 'have' to get some, do what masteralios said and get in touch with your 'booty calls'.

Some girls love to get guys in these types of situations because it makes them feel like they're in control, almost like a power trip.
 
Top