"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Sex with Friends

Tearshedding

New Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2003
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
43
So this girl and I are really close friends. She also knows that for a long time I've had a crush on her, however; its never been said and is just kind of understood. Whenever I bring up the prospect of her and I in any kind relationship type scenario, she just mentions how "she'd eat me to pieces" (she's 24, 4 yrs. older than me).

She told me earlier today, after begging me to drive up and go to a party with her (and her friend) and then watch a movie afterwards. During the conversation, I said something was an inevitablility and she said:

"so is sex with your close friends but that doesnt stop anyone from hanging out unassumingly"

Out of the blue. First off, do you think this is a sign of interest (if at least for the shorterm). And also, do you think this is a true statement.

Just to let you know, i've since gotten over her, and have been pursuing other women and worrying about my own life.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2003
Messages
723
Reaction score
1
Location
Jax Bch, FL - 3rd Street Crew
"so is sex with your close friends but that doesnt stop anyone from hanging out unassumingly"
I'm going to look at this as a statement on her end moreso than an indicator of her wanting anything out of you including sex.

"she'd eat me to pieces"
Since you've gotten over her it won't be much of an issue anymore and it seems as if she was telling you she wasn't really interested in a coy way.
 

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2003
Messages
723
Reaction score
1
Location
Jax Bch, FL - 3rd Street Crew
"so is sex with your close friends but that doesnt stop anyone from hanging out unassumingly"
I'm going to look at this as a statement on her end moreso than an indicator of her wanting anything out of you including sex.

"she'd eat me to pieces"
Since you've gotten over her it won't be much of an issue anymore and it seems as if she was telling you she wasn't really interested in a coy way.
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Okay, here is something you can try.

If you are sitting near her on a couch or wherever, just grab her by the hips and plant one on her.

I tried this on some girls just recently who are friends and had been making a lot of similar suggestive statements.

Basically the reaction I got was:
1. They tried to eat my whole face; and
2. They asked why the hell I hadn't done it earlier.

Its your call...
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Cremasta
Okay, here is something you can try.

If you are sitting near her on a couch or wherever, just grab her by the hips and plant one on her.

I tried this on some girls just recently who are friends and had been making a lot of similar suggestive statements.

Basically the reaction I got was:
1. They tried to eat my whole face; and
2. They asked why the hell I hadn't done it earlier.

Its your call...
LOL...seriously, I was thinking the same thing, but I would've p*ssied out, personally. Seriously, though, better to move on the sign and go to far than to not move on it and lament for the rest of your days about missing it completely.

Call her out on that shizit! :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
too late, don't pull that sex **** with her again. you are her afc.
 
Top