"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Sex with an X from 10 years ago???

Bobcdn

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
OK... Heres my first request for advice...

I ran into an x-girl friend... well more like my first long term, and also my "first". I was her "first" as well. We dated for about 4-5 years on and off with the last year or so being for our mutual physical needs. After we parted ways she ended up with a "jerk' got married, had a kid and then seperated. Its been close to 10 years since we were last together!!!

So now that you are up to speed, my question is what do you guys think of me using her as a booty call? I'm pretty sure she would be up for it as its been over 3 years since shes had any! Yes we have had a few sex talks.

So do you guys think its a good idea? And what do you think is the best way to proceed?

She emailed me a few days ago and I am making her wait before I respond. Or I was thinking of just stopping by her house and catching her off guard.

Give me some feed back guys!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Getting a 'Booty call' from a woman who you had a 4-5 year long ex-relationship with that hasn't had sex in 3 years and haven't seen her in 10!! That is toooo easy!!:D

I would see her in person first to make sure she suits your physical appetite. Woman change alot physically after 10 years and a baby.
 
Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Did you guys end on a bad note?

Maybe she has a STD and wants to infect you.
 

Bobcdn

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
I meant that I hadn't been with her sexually in 10 years. I have seen her, she still looks real good! And she says she doesn't have any stretch marks, she had the kid 3 years ago and within weeks was back down to her normal weight of ~125 lbs.

Trust me I am probably one of the most selective guys around. I used to say that "I was pickier than I could afford to be." but my female and male friends say that I can totally afford to be that picky- so I don't say that anymore...

They have to be in awsome shape, (very low body fat) around 100- 135 lbs, tiny waist, long legs, pretty face, small to medium breast- don't like big ones and I hate fake ones (yes I know they are real on the outside!), but the most important attribute for me is an ass that I can bounce a quarter off!

I guess I was more looking for opinions on weather or not it was a good idea because it would be going against two of my own rules.

1-never look back to an X, always look forward to the next.

2-never go for a chick with a kid unless its yours and even then make damn sure it is yours!

Julian; I let the relationship end on her terms- I forced her to end it so she would stop coming back, that was what was needed to give her the strength to move on.

STD; She has only been with 3 guys including me, but can you be sure with anyone???
 

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
Why should you give a f&*k what anyone on this board thinks? You are the one banging this chick. If you are comfortable with doing so, then do it.

And what do you think is the best way to proceed?

Call her up, go out for a drink, catch up. Then have some food. Take her back to your house and then take her to the bedroom.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Well we know what you want but be careful about her.

Her plan: Now that Mr. Jerk dumped her, She will get Mr. Chump Bobcdn to get back with her, marry her and take care of Mr. Jerk's kid to boot. Bobcdn, do you have enough money to give her half?

Yes I am cynical but you need to hear this advice. I would bet $1000 she has that in her mind.

DANGER WILL ROBINSON (guess I am dating myself!)

Dietzcoi
 
V

verysimple

Guest
Well, if you wanna know if you can use her as a booty call, the first thing you should probably do is to try. Call her, have her show up at your place or go to hers, make your move and see what happens. I'm pretty sure by now great sex memories are popping back. So get that out of your mind and do the thinking after. Shoot first ask questions later. For all you know she might be asking herself the same questions.

the catching her offguard thing is what I would do.
 

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2002
Messages
914
Reaction score
7
Once a chick has given up the deal to you, its much easier for her to just go with the flow and do it again.

Ex's make great booty calls

... (as long as both you and her know that you won't be getting back together as bf/gf.)

... (as long as both of you don't bring up the mistakes either of you made in the relationship.)

... (as long as both of you are still physically attracted to each other.)

... (as long as both of you can handle when the other hooks up with someone else.)

... (as long as both of you decide no complications, no drama and no pressure is the way to go.)

... (as long as the late night phone calls "come on over, I'm horny" are followed by "I'll be right there.")
 

Bobcdn

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Update... (small steps...)

Well, I waited close to a week before responding to her email. (found out she had been checking her email to see if I responded- so it worked!) Instead of emailing back I called her. I kept the phone call real short and simply asked if she wanted a visit.

We sat around and talked and she kept bringing up sex during the conv. I would make comments about it and then change the subject. The subject of "booty call" even came up. We were touching each other quite a bit and she was totally comfortable with it.

*I have been into kick-boxing and martial-arts for years and the subject came up about pressure points, so that opened the door for some touching. Just something you guys may want to keep in mind.*

I was trying to see if I could make her make the first move to initiate things. But I eventually realized that there was too much fear of rejection for her to make the move.

So to make my intentions somewhat clearer, when I was saying good-bye after she gave me a nice hug I told her that she had to come to my place for a visit. Then before I left I very calmly leaned in- *paused*- then gave her a kiss. The kiss was well recieved and I think that it will leave her thinking and set the stage for the next visit.

So my approach may be on the slow side but I think it will have her ready to explode by the time "I" decide to give it up!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

FRANKtheTANK

New Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Well we know what you want but be careful about her.

Her plan: Now that Mr. Jerk dumped her, She will get Mr. Chump Bobcdn to get back with her, marry her and take care of Mr. Jerk's kid to boot. Bobcdn, do you have enough money to give her half?

Yes I am cynical but you need to hear this advice. I would bet $1000 she has that in her mind.

DANGER WILL ROBINSON (guess I am dating myself!)

Dietzcoi
You're on the money! I could see that happening, you'll be sucked in and emotions might be brought in too.

Don't be the garbage man picking up peoples trash! Get your pink with someone else where emotions might not be part of the equation.
 

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
91
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Well we know what you want but be careful about her.

Her plan: Now that Mr. Jerk dumped her, She will get Mr. Chump Bobcdn to get back with her, marry her and take care of Mr. Jerk's kid to boot. Bobcdn, do you have enough money to give her half?

Yes I am cynical but you need to hear this advice. I would bet $1000 she has that in her mind.

DANGER WILL ROBINSON (guess I am dating myself!)

Dietzcoi
Proceed with caution; let your guard down at your own peril.

That said, if I were you I'd certainly proceed as this could be a very exciting, though possibly brief experience. I wouldn't get in so deep as to be able to be used by this woman for money, transportation, part time father to the child, etc. Stay as detached as possible; make this experience about being a wonderful experience for you.

If I were you I'd want this woman for two things; to get on her back and to get on her knees.:D Enjoy and be careful.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Well we know what you want but be careful about her.

Her plan: Now that Mr. Jerk dumped her, She will get Mr. Chump Bobcdn to get back with her, marry her and take care of Mr. Jerk's kid to boot. Bobcdn, do you have enough money to give her half?

Yes I am cynical but you need to hear this advice. I would bet $1000 she has that in her mind.

DANGER WILL ROBINSON (guess I am dating myself!)

Dietzcoi
I'm glad that someone is thinking realistically. It may be a bit cynical but come on, women don't do anything for nothing. Also, is having sex with her better than sex with any other woman or is it just something (someone) else to do?

What I'm getting at is whether or not her feeling that she can step back into your life after several years and make you interested just like that? What would it do to your ego, as well as hers, if you didn't bed her? That you made the choice that she wasn't worth bedding?

Just something to consider.
 

Bobcdn

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
While I appretiate the concern, I am not going to let it go to the level where I inherit a premade family.

It will definatley be kept as "friends with benifits". As I said before the topic of "booty call" already came up.

I am still on the hunt for more appropriate options, but want to have something in place to keep my needs from affecting my "game".

It also gives that much more experience- and we all need that!
 
Top