Sex with an engaged woman

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I lost my virginity to moved away years ago, and got engaged in the process.

Recently she keeps sending me messages that she's coming back here by herself this weekend, and that she wants to see me.

Her general pattern of talking suggests that I could possibly intrude on this now ring-bound woman. She is exhibiting signs of "its not cheating if its in a different area code". She is also showing signs of boredom in her relationship and is perhaps hoping for this as a means of escape.

Although I do believe the entire concept of marriage is a hoax, I would perhaps feel a little guilt in snagging this girl behind this guy's back.

I'd be the same guy who'd want to let him know about the infidelity, because there's nothing I hate more than a liar.

So, to you guys who have done this, or have had this done to them - what is your take on this situation? What advice would you give me?

SonOfTheMostHigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno
The girl I lost my virginity to moved away years ago, and got engaged in the process.

Recently she keeps sending me messages that she's coming back here by herself this weekend, and that she wants to see me.

Her general pattern of talking suggests that I could possibly intrude on this now ring-bound woman. She is exhibiting signs of "its not cheating if its in a different area code". She is also showing signs of boredom in her relationship and is perhaps hoping for this as a means of escape.

Although I do believe the entire concept of marriage is a hoax, I would perhaps feel a little guilt in snagging this girl behind this guy's back.

I'd be the same guy who'd want to let him know about the infidelity, because there's nothing I hate more than a liar.

So, to you guys who have done this, or have had this done to them - what is your take on this situation? What advice would you give me?
You could bang her, but do you not have a healthy pool of women going? Or are going through a dry spell? or is it you have one-itis for this girl? IMO, not worth it. Especially if you'd tell the guy and especially since they are not married yet. If I was you I'd let the guy know not to marry this chick unless he doesn't give a crap, but its none of my business really, do as you will.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on both sides of the equation.

I can't say that I would be strong enough to resist a freebie like this, but as a general rule it's probably best to avoid these types of situations. On the other hand, if she doesn't satisfy her appetite with you she's gonna get it from someone.

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AVOID!

drama and karma coming your way!

From this situation f**king run!

I have been there.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've turned down ass before...
This is true abotu the Karma bro...
hmmmm... if she's really hot though, I'd still do it.
F*ck you gotta live a lilttle...

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my wingman were talking about this last night strangely. What you do here depends on your morals really. I always say "If YOU are single everything is fair game." If shes cheating thats her problem. I guess for a girl tieing the not it is abit more serious. I dunno what i would do. Would depend on the girl. If shes really worth it do it. If not then dont cause yourself the trouble if you are doing it as something to do.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't don't it. A move like that will bend you over and fvck you in the a$$ prison style.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
When two people become one, the woman has an emotional attachment to that guy

Its a bible concept

If she's been with 10-15 guys, that girl's probable chance of sleeping with those same 15 guys again are significantly high

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, tell the guy she's engaged to to break it off. It's us against them here. Both of you are better than this sl*t.

WHEN MAN CAN MASTER THE POWER OF THE P*SSY, HE CAN RULE THE FUKKIN WORLD...

redsaber9

Reaction score
Don't do it. It's just not worth the trouble.

Bad things like that have a way of coming back to haunt you in one way or another.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell the guy what she's planning.

Well unless you really want to get back with her then do whatever you want with her.

Know1edge

Reaction score
F'ck that, if she cheats on him, she'll cheat on you. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

I'd say stay away from this man. Let the guy know that his girl is trying to hookup behind his back. You'd want someone to do the same for you, right?

Golden rule: treat people how you'd want to be treated.