"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Sex with african girls

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
Black women are generally uncooperative and full of shvt tests. Expect even more of them if you are not a black man. You have to be hella masculine, physically attractive, rich, or a Pookie for them to be submissive out of the gate.
Yeah it’s weird. And unfortunate
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
As someone who has slept with African, Caribbean, black British, and an array of white western and eastern European, Indian (never Oriental), mixed race.

I found 0 difference, people are individuals. All h0es.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
5,682
Black women are generally uncooperative and full of shvt tests. Expect even more of them if you are not a black man. You have to be hella masculine, physically attractive, rich, or a Pookie for them to be submissive out of the gate.
I don’t know man, around here black girls are always trying to get with white guys (kind of like how black guys are obsessed with white women). On dating apps, I get a disproportionate amount of texts from black women.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I don’t know man, around here black girls are always trying to get with white guys (kind of like how black guys are obsessed with white women). On dating apps, I get a disproportionate amount of texts from black women.
That is a Canadian thing. I never got more attention from white women as the times I visited Toronto. It’s a different vibe up there. The USA is still highly segregated.
 
Top