Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex with african girls

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black women are generally uncooperative and full of shvt tests. Expect even more of them if you are not a black man. You have to be hella masculine, physically attractive, rich, or a Pookie for them to be submissive out of the gate.
Yeah it’s weird. And unfortunate

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who has slept with African, Caribbean, black British, and an array of white western and eastern European, Indian (never Oriental), mixed race.

I found 0 difference, people are individuals. All h0es.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black women are generally uncooperative and full of shvt tests. Expect even more of them if you are not a black man. You have to be hella masculine, physically attractive, rich, or a Pookie for them to be submissive out of the gate.
I don’t know man, around here black girls are always trying to get with white guys (kind of like how black guys are obsessed with white women). On dating apps, I get a disproportionate amount of texts from black women.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know man, around here black girls are always trying to get with white guys (kind of like how black guys are obsessed with white women). On dating apps, I get a disproportionate amount of texts from black women.
That is a Canadian thing. I never got more attention from white women as the times I visited Toronto. It’s a different vibe up there. The USA is still highly segregated.