Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex toys question

Carterr

Banned
Reaction score
Do you use such things?) Is it good?
If you like using sex toys, it feels great. Some people like them, some don't. Whatever floats your boat! If you want to see some examples, check here:)

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you use such things?) Is it good?
Good, as in good in a religious sense? Not at all. Not now because I worried that I might get in trouble with God if I use it so I've repented out of it. I think such a thing can lead someone to hell. Imagine if you died while using it, where do you think you'll end up? Probably not heaven, right? So, what I'm about to say should not be taken to encourage this but is a regrettable memory construct from using it in the past. Religious considerations, aside, good as in "unlawful" pleasure -- then yes, it's better than any real women that I've been with. It's more fun than a real woman. You get better orgasms than a real woman. You will not want to deal with real women if you use a toy and because of it, it's very, very dangerous and will mess with your mind.

It was better than my ex-wife since I don't feel like I have to perform to please someone else or use herbals for it to get hard on that thing, it can do me while I'm in the toilet and crapping at the same time (i.e. what woman would give you fellatio while you are crapping in a bathroom?). You can have a very realistic masturbation experience with any woman you like but can't do.

The downside is, when I use it, it fried up my mind after the divorce. Felt like something slimy came over me and I had bad insomnia, and could not fall asleep. Have not used anything like that in 4 years. It's too low to go there. But, hey, this didn't make me go crazy like after I felt dealing with a Brazilian hooker.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good, as in good in a religious sense? Not at all. Not now because I worried that I might get in trouble with God if I use it so I've repented out of it. I think such a thing can lead someone to hell. Imagine if you died while using it, where do you think you'll end up? Probably not heaven, right? So, what I'm about to say should not be taken to encourage this but is a regrettable memory construct from using it in the past. Religious considerations, aside, good as in "unlawful" pleasure -- then yes, it's better than any real women that I've been with. It's more fun than a real woman. You get better orgasms than a real woman. You will not want to deal with real women if you use a toy and because of it, it's very, very dangerous and will mess with your mind.

It was better than my ex-wife since I don't feel like I have to perform to please someone else or use herbals for it to get hard on that thing, it can do me while I'm in the toilet and crapping at the same time (i.e. what woman would give you fellatio while you are crapping in a bathroom?). You can have a very realistic masturbation experience with any woman you like but can't do.

The downside is, when I use it, it fried up my mind after the divorce. Felt like something slimy came over me and I had bad insomnia, and could not fall asleep. Have not used anything like that in 4 years. It's too low to go there. But, hey, this didn't make me go crazy like after I felt dealing with a Brazilian hooker.
What,? An oral sex machine, better than a woman.?

Reaction score

Oh yea, you're the Jesus guy. That's why I had you on block. I remember now.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What,? An oral sex machine, better than a woman.?
That was a fleshlight. I think fleshlights are mildly possessed. Honestly, I threw the toy away a few years ago. There is a heaviness inside the room when its around and it gives you that creepy feeling, it's like a haunted presence and you either avoid the room or area of the house it is in, or fall into a "lust vapse" and start using it out of the blue. My mind will start having these fantasies if a sex-toy is around and is liable to go off in tangents like the fantasy described in the above post.

The sexual component of it was a better experience overall than with my ex-wife since I did not feel I pleased my ex-wife and it's just one other icky detail of why that past marriage didn't work properly. Obviously, you don't have to worry about not pleasing a partner if you use a sex-toy because it's inanimate and can not judge you or nag you or clean out your wallet, or give you an STD. However, it has other problems, which are "spiritual" problems as outlined in the previous paragraph where I genuinely feel uncomfortable using it. It's like there is something attached to it and that something is demonic and is out to mess with your head.

Things have been relatively peaceful and tranquil since I got rid of fapping or am not using these types of toys. Just have to keep avoiding horror movies and things are perfect.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a fleshlight. I think fleshlights are mildly possessed. Honestly, I threw the toy away a few years ago. There is a heaviness inside the room when its around and it gives you that creepy feeling, it's like a haunted presence and you either avoid the room or area of the house it is in, or fall into a "lust vapse" and start using it out of the blue. My mind will start having these fantasies if a sex-toy is around and is liable to go off in tangents like the fantasy described in the above post.

The sexual component of it was a better experience overall than with my ex-wife since I did not feel I pleased my ex-wife and it's just one other icky detail of why that past marriage didn't work properly. Obviously, you don't have to worry about not pleasing a partner if you use a sex-toy because it's inanimate and can not judge you or nag you or clean out your wallet, or give you an STD. However, it has other problems, which are "spiritual" problems as outlined in the previous paragraph where I genuinely feel uncomfortable using it. It's like there is something attached to it and that something is demonic and is out to mess with your head.

Things have been relatively peaceful and tranquil since I got rid of fapping or am not using these types of toys. Just have to keep avoiding horror movies and things are perfect.
You didn't please ex-wife because what? Cause she was being a bytch? You do know this is a possibility, people try to break your spirit.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't please ex-wife because what? Cause she was being a bytch? You do know this is a possibility, people try to break your spirit.
I needed to use herbals to get up, it didn't happen naturally enough, and it seemed like her ex-bf pleased her better than I did. She had a child with her ex-boyfriend and wasn't honest that he had joint-custody of the child and was paying child-support. The more involvement I had with the child, then I was expected to contribute something or pay. I tried to be upfront with my financial situation before the wedding but she was only interested about that after the wedding, and after I got drained out paying for an expensive wedding. Her family was against me as well and was doing it because she was very lovey-dovey with me at the time and my side of the family was willing to marry her due to religious convictions (to avoid sex before marriage). However, to be honest some sick sexual stuff did occur before the wedding (i.e. she let me fap over her and *** over her bridal-shower clothes, or she gave me oral and expected me to french kiss her with my *** in her mouth...gross, we we got intimate inside my Real-Estate office when the door was closed. She paid for a hotel out of her own credit card so I could have fun with her but stopped short because I felt I had to marry her first).

The first time a divorce is mentioned was by her mother and then by her about 1 month and a half after the expensive wedding. (Her step-father fronted the lion share of the cost). I don't feel she was a proper wife with me anyway and think her family just captalised on having their daughter get married to someone while a relationship was on a honeymoon phase. Once the honeymoon phase was over, the reality phase set in, after the wedding, then the pressure was too great to wreck up the marriage.

The only take-home lesson to this is that do not make any major life decisions with a woman during a honeymoon phase of a relationship. You need to get in at least one major conflict or two major conflicts first where a real break-up is at risk and see if the relationship holds together. That's why short-term relationships are a farce. It just means you are in a honey-moon phase, and by the time reality sets in, usually seven - nine months in, then there is an inevitable break-up. The time is just a conceptual idea, but it could be longer. I'm worried if a couple NEVER gets in a single conflict and sorts it out before they are married because I don't believe they are dealing with "real-life" as a couple, just some rosey-coloured glossy version of life that doesn't test the integrity of the couple. You don't truly know someone unless you are at odds with them.

I can't be down in my ex-wife and say that she's being a bytch because we did manage to have a wedding and get married in the first place. If we hated each other before the wedding, there is no way a wedding would have continued. What about all of the women before her that didn't end up in a wedding. She still step up to the plate and satisfied the longing to get married to a woman with a proper ceremony and reception afterwards, and of course, have sex. Also, I can't say that she broke my spirit either. Only I can allow someone to break-my spirit, so the responsibility of that is always myself. Overall, I thought I was happy after the separation because I no longer had to deal with her craziness. My spirit got broken after I dealt with the prostitutes, and this occurred about a month and a half after separation. The first adverse reaction happened a day after visiting a second prostitute and everything cascaded from that point. If I didn't see the prostitutes, I probably would have been okay.
I must have did something to break the straw on the camel's back and the prostitutes went too far.

Honestly, if you look at the aggregate of my posts on here since 2014, and look at how much I write about the two hookers, vs. how much I write about my ex-wife, and you were to put it on a balance (ie. I guess Ricardthefrog doesn't help with that, lol!), the scale would look very lop-sided and would appear that I never even got married and just visited the prostitutes with just the scale of words. This would appear that the "impact crater" is caused by dealing with the second prostitute, not from anything my ex-wife did, including the separation/divorce.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I needed to use herbals to get up, it didn't happen naturally enough, and it seemed like her ex-bf pleased her better than I did. She had a child with her ex-boyfriend and wasn't honest that he had joint-custody of the child and was paying child-support. The more involvement I had with the child, then I was expected to contribute something or pay. I tried to be upfront with my financial situation before the wedding but she was only interested about that after the wedding, and after I got drained out paying for an expensive wedding. Her family was against me as well and was doing it because she was very lovey-dovey with me at the time and my side of the family was willing to marry her due to religious convictions (to avoid sex before marriage). However, to be honest some sick sexual stuff did occur before the wedding (i.e. she let me fap over her and *** over her bridal-shower clothes, or she gave me oral and expected me to french kiss her with my *** in her mouth...gross, we we got intimate inside my Real-Estate office when the door was closed. She paid for a hotel out of her own credit card so I could have fun with her but stopped short because I felt I had to marry her first).

The first time a divorce is mentioned was by her mother and then by her about 1 month and a half after the expensive wedding. (Her step-father fronted the lion share of the cost). I don't feel she was a proper wife with me anyway and think her family just captalised on having their daughter get married to someone while a relationship was on a honeymoon phase. Once the honeymoon phase was over, the reality phase set in, after the wedding, then the pressure was too great to wreck up the marriage.

The only take-home lesson to this is that do not make any major life decisions with a woman during a honeymoon phase of a relationship. You need to get in at least one major conflict or two major conflicts first where a real break-up is at risk and see if the relationship holds together. That's why short-term relationships are a farce. It just means you are in a honey-moon phase, and by the time reality sets in, usually seven - nine months in, then there is an inevitable break-up. The time is just a conceptual idea, but it could be longer. I'm worried if a couple NEVER gets in a single conflict and sorts it out before they are married because I don't believe they are dealing with "real-life" as a couple, just some rosey-coloured glossy version of life that doesn't test the integrity of the couple. You don't truly know someone unless you are at odds with them.

I can't be down in my ex-wife and say that she's being a bytch because we did manage to have a wedding and get married in the first place. If we hated each other before the wedding, there is no way a wedding would have continued. What about all of the women before her that didn't end up in a wedding. She still step up to the plate and satisfied the longing to get married to a woman with a proper ceremony and reception afterwards, and of course, have sex. Also, I can't say that she broke my spirit either. Only I can allow someone to break-my spirit, so the responsibility of that is always myself. Overall, I thought I was happy after the separation because I no longer had to deal with her craziness. My spirit got broken after I dealt with the prostitutes, and this occurred about a month and a half after separation. The first adverse reaction happened a day after visiting a second prostitute and everything cascaded from that point. If I didn't see the prostitutes, I probably would have been okay.
I must have did something to break the straw on the camel's back and the prostitutes went too far.

Honestly, if you look at the aggregate of my posts on here since 2014, and look at how much I write about the two hookers, vs. how much I write about my ex-wife, and you were to put it on a balance (ie. I guess Ricardthefrog doesn't help with that, lol!), the scale would look very lop-sided and would appear that I never even got married and just visited the prostitutes with just the scale of words. This would appear that the "impact crater" is caused by dealing with the second prostitute, not from anything my ex-wife did, including the separation/divorce.
If a woman is a big enough bytch and treats you like dirt your dyck will have a hard time getting erect.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is a big enough bytch and treats you like dirt your dyck will have a hard time getting erect.
Maybe so. Lets forget the ex-wife then because she and her family was too toxic with me and lets assume what you are saying is correct. It was a marriage from hell and I just went along with something after the momentum for it reached a critical mass and I had to continue with the wedding even if I saw gaping red-flags at that point. What about the first hooker I saw then? I didn't get hard with her properly. I had a nice time and even remember her working name and where she was from, but could not get hard and couldn't take my underware off. Before seeing the second hooker, I took herbals. I got hard with her after taking the herbals (i.e. the interaction with her was more sexual than the first one).