sex ruins relationships

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Reaction score
Originally posted by [T]he ishop
Oops... I meant to put noseguard's name in there instead of yours.

So let me get this straight. Noseguard believes that Adolph Hitler was a DJ (who in their right mind sits around thinking up things like that - or worse yet, posting it???), and also thinks that it's a horrible idea to have sex with anyone you're not married to?

Go join WWu, or maybe find some ultra-christian chat board you can play around on. Actually, I doubt that they would like the neo-nazi angle you've got going on - perhaps a neo-nazi ultra-christian board is better suited for your unique needs?

Bishop your going to burn in HELL for all those fine babes you done bopped!!!

May god have mercy on your damdable soul...and keep up the good work...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nose... what's wrong with you? Parents neglect you as a child?

Player - I suppose I am, though if you listen to nose I won't be seeing Hitler there (he's in heaven apparently) :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Originally posted by noseguard20
Player_Supreme, there is question mark by the title of that thread. It was a topic open for different opinions.
Well I guess you've got my opinion then bro. Now I can only sit back and watch the posts that come in.

I guess we all feel mostly the same way. How do you feel about this space wasting post now homie?

noseguard20

Banned
Reaction score
We all need a woman, but not having sex before marriage is a wise choice. Would if you get a girl pregnant, or catch an std. then what? Your bound to that girl for the rest of your life. One can still have girlfriends without having sex with them before marriage. I'm not condemning anyone. Just because it's accepted in this society doesn't make it right. Just because we all do it doesn't make it right.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, but just because we all do doesn't make it wrong either.

And condoms aint that expensive.

noseguard20

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by [T]he ishop
Nose... what's wrong with you? Parents neglect you as a child?

Player - I suppose I am, though if you listen to nose I won't be seeing Hitler there (he's in heaven apparently) :rolleyes:

I never implied hitler being in heaven.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never implied hitler being in heaven.
Please, explain the thought processes that went through your mind which made you feel the neccessity to post a thread asking others opinions as to whether Hitler was a DJ...

Reaction score
We all need a woman, but not having sex before marriage is a wise choice. Would if you get a girl pregnant, or catch an std. then what? Your bound to that girl for the rest of your life. One can still have girlfriends without having sex with them before marriage. I'm not condemning anyone. Just because it's accepted in this society doesn't make it right. Just because we all do it doesn't make it right.
1. this is why you use protection.
2. this is why you make sure she uses protection also.
3. you must be young noseguard. only a young pup would let fear stop him from having sex. all the stuff your talking about are real concerns but that is why you address each issue with your partners. I use condoms and I make sure they are on birth control pills. this way I reduce my chances of getting a disease and unwanted preagnancies.

Now your the guy who said Adolph Fawking Hitler is a DJ. Your one wacky son of a bytch man.

Let me tell you a true story:

I work out with this older guy. He was married before he met his soul mate. With his first wife they had a son. The son is borderline retarted with ADHD. They have only had sex 3 times during the 7 years of their marriage. He waited until he was married to have sex only to find his betroved was frigid and hated sexual contact of any type.

Now if your gay that would be ok. But he isn't and it was a living HELL for him.

In this day and age you need to sample the merchandise before signing the agreement. Anything else is asinine.

You sir are an idiot! You do not belong on this site. Your one of the types that I despise who come up in here making wack assed posts that they really don't even mean. Nobody or that is NO young man would say some stupid assed things like you said and be serious....come on man who are you kidding.

That is unless your a closet homosexual trying to keep it from your parents and family then I feel for ya.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noseguard20:

Before you make any "concrete" statements like this make sure you have very good proof.

If you've come here to impose your moral agenda on us, then you're not welcome.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if all you want is sex from a girl, go find a prostitute. There is nothing but attraction and mystery there. She knows nothing about you and you know she is a prostitute, but she is still a stranger.
There is no challenge for me there, and the fact anyone would buy sex is weak. I'm sure its a real confidence booster to be the kind of person that believes you need to pay for sex. Also about the marriage thing 67 to 76% of the end in divorce because the female in the relationship wanted out. It was posted in an article by TIME last spring or there about. Its better to date around, learn as much as you can. And then if you find someone truely special, and I stress the special part we are talking 1 in million. Then you should think about marriage. Marriages are not successful because the couples choose to wait to have sex. They are successful because they are carefully planed, both partners know each other incredibly well, have taken there time and have no doubt in there hearts that they should marry. I'm talking about after the infatuation has gone and then its just them and there hormones and emotions are under control. Most marriages fail because people marry to early because they think they are familiar with each other. Either way the couple goes waiting or not, as long as the act of marriage is done out of a true love then the union is blessed either way, since so few people these days can find true love itself.

-Grey Fox

Reaction score
You guys are giving noseguard a nosebleed! What he is saying is not far-fetched and true in many respects - and it actually has been the societal norm in every country and every culture for thousands of years until the most recent decades.

Celibacy before sex was the norm amongst women since the beginning of time!!

Even today in Africa, India, Asia, And the Arab world and especially in Muslim countries people do not believe in sex before marriage - they want and expect 'virgin' wives.

The recent trend in the past few decades of 'sexually sampling' your future wife was only common and was introduced by American/European peoples and in America it was initiated by the feminist movement.

To equate themselves with men, masculine thinking women showed their independence and power through/by ‘giving up’ the vagina (sex) at will – it was something that they can control and manipulate men with/by - especially after the introduction of the birth control pill!

Actually, that most sexual relationships fail is a true statement! Obviously if the average guy has 12 partners before marriage then this tells you that he never stayed with her to marry her. So 11 out of the 12 sexual encounters failed and did not last. And the 12th one will most likely end in divorce. Most sex today is for lustful purposes and not to 'test' before marriage.

Sex has become a 'casual cheap thing in the last decades and not a serious consideration to solely be used to create a spiritual bond between the two involved. When sex is overused with many partners it becomes nothing 'special' between the two and it loses its’ appeal and meaning!

It is a woman's duty to have sex with her husband, if she doesn't want to then this is a good reason for an immediate divorce. Actually sex before marriage doesn't give you an indication of her frequency or quality of the sex after marriage - because physical attraction is usually lost after years of marriage and after giving birth to kids when she gets fat.

From what I hear from millions of men - "sex stops or dramatically drops after marriage!!!!" Thus pre-marital sex does not really signify anything about compatibility or her enjoyment of sex after marriage because she most likely as a wife will only give it up when she wants too - it will become a 'control' mechanism.

Many guys complain that their girl wanted sex 5 times a week as a girlfriend but after they got married it was 5 times a year.

Hos manipulate and trap men with sex before marriage and they pretend they enjoy it much more than they really do and they purposely increase the frequency of sex if they want to trap the guy into marriage because the fool thinks that she will enjoy it and give it up with the same frequency after marriage – WRONG!!!!

It is the man's sexual lust that gets him into the marriage trap and the woman knows that men thinking with their penis (as they say) is the man’s weakness and she uses her vagina to her advantage and to the man’s demise!! Just ask the guys who have been married and divorced and are not screaming FOUL and “I’ve been duped, bamboozled, deceived, misled, fooled” and then give up half of their wealth to the ho they married!

Where is DJ Dietzcoi to bear witness?

Noseguard’s question of “Does sex ruin relationships?” is a valid one based on solid evidence of the past few decades. Sex clouds the issue of why the two should join as one and instead of looking at marriage as a spiritual and physical union, it is mainly looked at as a sexual and only ‘physical’ union!

We fall in lust with the vagina and do not fall in love with her for her feminine womanly qualities! WE ARE BLINDED BY SEX!!! Men come to recognize this and 'wake up' only when the divorce proceedings begin and then (too late) ask themselves "Why did I marry this ho!!"

You were blinded by your lust and didn't see her true warped selfish character as a woman because the sex was 'good' and this was imortant to you as a prerequisite before marriage!! Sex ruins relationships because it redirects the focus and importance of being together as a man and a woman. Sex should be something that 'adds' to the bonding of the relationship/marriage and not the purpose of the relationship/marriage.

The appeal of sex will eventually fade and lose its luster (no pun intended) and then what else will there be to keep the two together??? NOTHING - this is a formula for disaster!!!

When the sex is no longer ‘good’ or stops then the marriage inevitably fails since it was not built upon solid factors that will keep the marriage together – it was mostly based on sexual bliss and lustful infatuation that was falsely perceived through PRE-MARITAL SEX!!!

DJ’s, don’t get trapped by the pvssy!!!!!!!

Ever since women have so openly embraced pre-marital sex has the divorce rate skyrocketed in the last 50 years. There is a correlation – the institution of marriage has lost its luster and significance because of sexual relations before marriage.

For all the DJ ‘players’ the reasoning above doesn’t apply to you – those who will never get married go by the mantra “Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free!!”
But an interesting question to all the ‘players’ is…

IF women didn’t give up their vaginas until they got married, would you be single and obviously be celibate all your life or would you give-in to the institution of marriage???.

I know for a fact all you horny players would be lining up for marriage or be giving your hard-earned money to the local hor-house at $200 a pop!!! You know not to long ago it used to be this way and it was not just a rhetorical question!

The average woman today is a hor and her promiscuity and offer of 'free sex' has severely hurt the 'pay for sex' prostitution business and the institution of marriage!!

Last edited:

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say, but this seems to be true amongst non married couples. I'm sure some of you that are having sex in your relationships would agree. And this is my opinion based on what some of my friends told me and also my observations. The upside to waiting until you are married is you won't get so attached and have your heart broken. Also, you won't get the girl so attached to the point where you won't be able to get rid of her. Just think how much respect you can garner if you tell her that you're not having sex until you're married. There's no way you can fail, you must succeed.
Well said!

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to sex, you should be willing to walk if she doesn't want it or says she doesn't want it without fussing. But women like sex just as men. I think waiting till you're married is a nice idea, since you're making love to the person you're gonna spend the rest of your life with. But really... if you aren't sexually compatible in the end, it'd be a crappy future.

I don't see anything wrong with having sex in a relationship. Everybody has lust and fufilling it with a person you are with is great. Just don't get addicted to it. Enjoy it.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I'm sorry to say, but this seems to be true amongst non married couples. I'm sure some of you that are having sex in your relationships would agree. And this is my opinion based on what some of my friends told me and also my observations. The upside to waiting until you are married is you won't get so attached and have your heart broken. Also, you won't get the girl so attached to the point where you won't be able to get rid of her. Just think how much respect you can garner if you tell her that you're not having sex until you're married. There's no way you can fail, you must succeed.
What if someone doesn't want to get married?

Celibate for life? :rolleyes:

Reaction score
PRL: Those same men from those countries are know to participate in many forbidden sexual acts and frequent bordello's around the world.

Those men want their wives to be virgins but when they have fawked everything that moves around them where are they going to get them from

In India anal sex is popular to keep the girls as virgins. At the Sacramento Bee an local news paper 2 employees were caught participating in that act in an elevator shaft several years ago. The woman was indian and told me that it's a common practice.

I've met tons of African's raiding the states for white women to have sex with before doing their arranged marriages. The Urba tribe or something like that are rampant out here like **** roaches.

I'm going to Tahoe tonight and there are tons of those Africans up there too lurking in the clubs like euro sex travellers...lol

Oh anybody up in Tahoe? I will post which clubs I will be at in one hour!

Club altitude and Club Nero. Any Tahoe DJ's wanna see a real playa in action look my ass up.

Last edited:

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you base the relationship on sex alone then it will likely fail. However, if sex is a result of a good relationship then I don't see how it's harmful.