"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Sex Question - A&F Model

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Hi, I'm DJ Dork and I'm a professional football player who makes $3 million a year with a master's degree in business law. I give myself a rating of 9.2 out of 10 cause I am uber cute, I model for GAP, Banana Republic, and K-Mart. Getting numbers is so easy, I just walk up to them and ask.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
1~2hours?

Ok man, there's your problem! You're taking way too friggin long to get into the act.
Sure, foreplay is just as important as the actual sex, maybe even more, but when it's one to 2 hours long, it's gonna hurt your performance. Keeping a boner for that long without physical stimulation is a fairy tale at best. By the time your clothes are off and you're ready for the real thing, your ischiocavernosus and bulbospongiosus muscles are tired(those are the muscles that hold up your penis), not to mention the spongy tissue in your penis is friggin fatigued for standing up so long...


Think about it: when you're standing up and you get tired, you sit if you have a chair. Your **** does the same thing.

Speed it up....half hour tops man.
 

gm8384

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
Hi, I'm DJ Dork and I'm a professional football player who makes $3 million a year with a master's degree in business law. I give myself a rating of 9.2 out of 10 cause I am uber cute, I model for GAP, Banana Republic, and K-Mart. Getting numbers is so easy, I just walk up to them and ask.
lol.

Don't forget that professional models which, by your standards, are a 9.5 . Keep at it...you are almost there. Although there is always that naging opinion of what other people think, which knocks you down to reality at a 5.94/
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
uhh ok. wow

i get a feeling that no one has posted...actually has ANY idea...what the fvck they're talking about.


Ive had sex probably about 100 times, but only with 3 girls, and the majority of the time just with one girl. My record for length without coming is 5 hours(record not average time). She claimed to have come 24 different times during that episode. She also claimed that before me she had only come with oral. My back looked like i had been attacked by wolverine.

Sex is easy. Just like anything else, you gotta be confident about it. And no offense dude but i really laugh whenever anybody says theyre a "good kisser", theres nothing special about that. lol being a good kisser only implies you dont slobber and you dont try to shove your tongue down the girls throat all the time.

Magnificent!

Anyway, your mindset is totally fvcking retarded. Your treating this like its some kind of job interview...what kind of "DJ" are you? SHE is the one whos on the fvcking interview dude. I dont give a sh1t what kind of model she is, how rich she is, or any other bullsh1t. If you're worried about "performing", youre gonna be nervous and youre going to SUCK.

Be DOMINANT
Be AGGRESIVE
Understand women WANT and NEED to feel vulnerable and to feel COMPLETELY and TOTALLY under your control. Her mind is what youre really fvcking, her pvssy is just the way you get in.

And no more of that "her on top" bullsh1t thats a once in awhile thing. thats all im gonna say for now, but i might write a long post about it.


www.pimpology.org

thats where the post will be
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Man, I never thought I'd see the day when Anthony would be asking for advice :)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
Jester - I love you man! Thanks a lot. My mindset "sounds" off. But this is how I handle all situations - by thinking thru it logically. I do not PRESENT myself to my target in the way I have present myself here. I definatly understand what your saying - and I definatly needed some reinforcement, thanks.

Shazam - Im asking for advice about dating a millionaire model... give me a ****in break :)!!!
 
Top