Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex Question - A&F Model

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone, Im Anthony. Ive been visiting these forums since I was 14, and Im nearly 18. Im 5’11, very handsome (9.3), with a great sense of style, posture, and I am in very good shape: http://www.buddypic.com/profile.php?username=heyimanthony I have some questions about sex.

I lost my virginity the night after I turned 16. She was 25 years old, insecure, and 7.0 out of 10 [9.5 being a professional model]. I had met her that afternoon, and she knew I was much younger, but not exactly how much younger. She was on top of me in the back of her car for an hour before she gave up and got me to finish with her mouth/hands.

It was such a bad experience that I chalked it up to my age, and decided not to lay girls for a while. I got lots of oral. The next time I had sex was the weekend after my 17 th birthday. I was visiting an older friend at College and I ended up with a 19 year old 8.0 girl from his dorm building, we found privacy in the shower. It was tiny and she was 9 inches shorter than me. We tried a host of things, but after a frustrating half hour she just got me off with her mouth/hands. Again, I didnt try to have sex for a while.

At a bar a month ago I approached a 7.4, 20 year old girl. On top of me in the back of my car with virtually no foreplay, she got me off in 15 minutes. She was yelling the whole time but I dont think she finished.

Three weeks ago on a first date with a 24 year old 7.6. She invited me back to her place. After 20 minutes of foreplay [10 minutes me using my hands on her genitals and kissing/rubbing her nipples/thighs 10 min her giving me oral] she climbed on top for 15 minutes. She asked me to get on top of her, I finished after 5 minutes. She didnt finish but came close I think.

This weekend I approached a 19 year old 8.6 at a party. In a friends dorm room we had 10 minutes of foreplay [5 kissing/caressing eachothers bodies, 5 minutes with our hands on eachothers genitals]. I had to piss, and wasnt completely hard. She was on top for 10 minutes and enjoying herself. She kissed and asked me to get on top of her. I came after 10 minutes [I had good rhythm, she was pulling me closer with her legs wrapped around me] but held the ejaculation in, and kept going, getting a little harder. I lost my rhythm, she got dry, I slipped out a few times [it was hard to get a good angle as I got tired, she was 11 inches shorter than me and very petite]. After 10 bad minutes she just asked me to stop and left.

I approached a 9.6 Tommy, A+F, and Health and Fitness Magazine model/millionaire named Morgan not too long ago. We are both very busy, I told her I was 18, she is 20, and she is very interested in me. Her sister revealed that very wealthy, attractive men approach her all the time – she turns them down and is very excited to see me again. I want to do well in bed, and dont foresee sleeping with this girl for at least 2 weeks [2-3 dates].

I am worried about my performance thus far. I am a very successful PUA. At any given time since I was 16 Ive had 5 #s on hand. Ive gotten head from about 15 girls [about 1 a month] 1-3 times each. Just this last month Ive been trying to have sex and Ive layed 3 girls, albeit poorly.

Ive read the entire bible. Ive written a portion of the damn thing. I need help on the BASICS of good sex. Is there a specific regiment you stick to: this much arousal, this much foreplay, this much with this position, then that position? If so what is it? If not, could someone recommend one in detail?

Should I just tell Morgan I am a Virgin? I intend to have sex next weekend as well, so Ill have one more practice session [maybe two if Im particularly smooth] before it comes time to deal with her.

ALSO – I have not given much oral, but I have a good idea of what to do. Any tips on this are more than welcome.

I know sex is important to develop a connection between two people – I really like this girl and want things to work out as best they can. If anyone has any FRs of similar situations and what to expect... Im open to any help I can get, thank you.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha, love yourself a fair bit mind don't ya :D "very handsome (9.3)".

yeah man you do have good posture though :) Any posture tips?

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fuzzx
I think your probably more advanced then anyone on this board :D
^^ well, not quite. But im very good at finding "the right" target. Ill go to a bar/party/club and just sit down, sipping my drink waiting for all the right signs. If I see an attractive girl who is not chasing a man [dancing really close w/ eyecontact, jubilantly talking while tossing hair, or hinting to him with her touch] and is looking for a man to chase [dressed her best, making herself visible, eyes wondering around room]. I approach from there.

When I approach without these conditions filled my success drops dramatically.

Also, because of the way I look girls expect a certain arrogance, nastyness, unaproachability, or a few other negative personality traits. When I sense these expectations I simply use an adventurous, vivacious energy that bypasses defences well.

Sometimes the opposite is true, I will see a girl who I just really want to approach, who isnt looking for a man. In this situation girls dont have time to evaluate my appearence and develop expecations - they just pool me in with all the other guys who approach them. So I am playfully arrogant, interested in the TOPIC of my approach instead of the TARGET, balbla basically all the advanced stuff from these boards.

Im good on the approach... Im good up untill me and my target are naked. Someone help, lol.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

whowhat

Reaction score
Hi Tony

I appreciate your so-suaveness, you seem like you have it all coming together except for the sex part. I was just like you at your age and can offer you some great tips on what you are looking for. (I am 28 now by the way).

PM me if you would like and we can talk about some techniques that I am sure will help you and your game with the AF model...been there, done that by the way....you will enjoy it :).

One quick tip I can give you is that once you feel you are starting to lose your rhythm, switch your postition up. For instance, if you could feel yourself losing it while you are on top, just flip her over and bang her doggy style. Once you get into the focking, girls love for you to take control, be in charge.

Once again, PM me and we can perhaps chat over IM. Good luck to you Bro.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if you're one of those guys who fvcks like lightning, but since most people your age are...

there's an old saying, the faster you fvck, the faster you ***. may wanna do it nice and slow, you will last longer and girl will prefer it. also, don't speed up when she starts screaming, if she's screaming, it's because you've found the right tempo, now just keep it up.

if you feel yourself building up, slow it down, or like someone already said, switch positions. as for oral, look around on the net, there's millions of articles you can read.

UltraMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I just have to ask. How are you coming up with scores like 9.3, 7.4, 7.6... do you have a checklist and an excel spreadsheet? :)

There is a book written by John Gray, the guy who wrote the "Men are from Mars" book called "Mars and Venus in the Bedroom. It helped me out.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a bunch of oral tips in Anything Else.

As for sex...There are quite a few too.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
Is there a specific regiment you stick to: this much arousal, this much foreplay, this much with this position, then that position? If so what is it? If not, could someone recommend one in detail?
What the hell is the fun in that? That's like porking a textbook! Sex isn't "Screw throroughtly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist."

Not to get metaphysical on you, but the best regimine is none at all. Seriously.

I'd much rather concentrate on… well, on anything other than "Okay, ¼(X) times (2.3 + 5^2[3 % 2]) = change to position 233.4"

What is it in your underconfidence in your ability in the sack that you feel you need a regimine?

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Von Neuen
What the hell is the fun in that? That's like porking a textbook! Sex isn't "Screw throroughtly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist."

Not to get metaphysical on you, but the best regimine is none at all. Seriously.

I'd much rather concentrate on… well, on anything other than "Okay, ¼(X) times (2.3 + 5^2[3 % 2]) = change to position 233.4"

What is it in your underconfidence in your ability in the sack that you feel you need a regimine?
... I lack experience and do not know what great sex looks and feels like. That is where this "lack of confidence" comes from. I asked a simple question, you delivered a mocking answer - I hope you feel good about yourself - because she just called and I know I do =)

Thanks everyone else for pointing me in a few alternate directions - ive got some reading to do!

Btw, Finishing fast is not a problem, I simply multiple orgasm.

C-ya [any specific tips are still appreciated!!!]

DJD

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ well, not quite. But im very good at finding "the right" target. Ill go to a bar/party/club and just sit down, sipping my drink waiting for all the right signs. If I see an attractive girl who is not chasing a man [dancing really close w/ eyecontact, jubilantly talking while tossing hair, or hinting to him with her touch] and is looking for a man to chase [dressed her best, making herself visible, eyes wondering around room]. I approach from there.

When I approach without these conditions filled my success drops dramatically.

Also, because of the way I look girls expect a certain arrogance, nastyness, unaproachability, or a few other negative personality traits. When I sense these expectations I simply use an adventurous, vivacious energy that bypasses defences well.

(snip)

Im good on the approach... Im good up untill me and my target are naked. Someone help, lol.
One of the most valuable things I learned from R. Don Steele's work is that one of the biggest mistakes men make in approaching women is to approach those who do not show any interest. (that does _not_ mean that 'cold calls' do not work at all, but it does mean that your 'batting average' is going to suffer when you approach without 'buying signals'). So I think that you have a great understanding of making an approach to the right target(s).

On to the subject of your earlier post... sex. IMO, there is (1) fcuking, (2) having sex, and (3) making love... and those are arranged/ordered in terms of romantic/emotional level and intimacy (1, 2, 3) (and all have their proper time and place). With the girl you mentioned, I would try for #2 at the outset.

There is no 'magic formula' that works with all women. I sense that because this model woman is 'all that' that you're afraid that you somehow won't meet her expectations or whatever? Believe me, she's still just a woman, and she might be a lousy lay (or she might be a wildcat?).

My guess is that she's like most women and will appreciate a thoughtful, sensual experience with you that builds to a climax (pun intended). Seriously, it's better to start slow and easy and then intensify physically as is necessary. Don't rush her, most women are on a slower schedule than men are. Make it an experience. Caress parts of her body as you're having sex. Don't be afraid to talk (or make sounds) during sex, but don't be a chatterbox. Be complimentary about her body, but in this particular case, I'd be a bit more sparing with the compliments than usual - she already knows she's good-looking and has that reinforced virtually every day. Avoid thoughtless thrusting, try to make every stroke count. Think 'physical intimacy' (shared experience), 'intensity' (which is not the same as speed or roughness) and 'quality'. It's the way you perform the actions more so than the actions in themselves... sort of like the difference between a 'rub' and a 'caress' of a woman's skin. I've found all of these things to matter most to women when it comes to sex.

One more thing, don't let your nuts shrink (figuritively speaking) when you get naked with her. Even if you have to "'fake it 'til you make it", be confident and secure with yourself - act like a man.

Outside of the sex, I'd also generally try to avoid the modeling subject - talking about that too much focuses on _what_ she is, rather than _who_ she is. Never forget that she has faults, fears, insecurities, etc. just like anyone else. Don't let what she does intimidate (or elimidate - sorry, couldn't resist that one!) you.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... I lack experience and do not know what great sex looks and feels like. That is where this "lack of confidence" comes from. I asked a simple question, you delivered a mocking answer - I hope you feel good about yourself - because she just called and I know I do =)

Thanks everyone else for pointing me in a few alternate directions - ive got some reading to do!

Btw, Finishing fast is not a problem, I simply multiple orgasm.

C-ya [any specific tips are still appreciated!!!]
Just relax. If you worry about sex, it'll be an issue. If you relax and let it happen, it'll be fine.

gm8384

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I just tell Morgan I am a Virgin? I intend to have sex next weekend as well, so Ill have one more practice session [maybe two if Im particularly smooth] before it comes time to deal with her.
Just tell her the truth. sh!t-C0cK.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on having the balls to approach women, however bang this model like any other girl. You speak as if she's some sort of goddess or something! Treat all girls the same and never show favortism towards the hotties, as this type of attitude will:

A. Mess your game up!

B. Limit your capabilities.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that your concerned about it, tells me you will be fine.

Being good in bed is not something that you'll be right out of the bat. It's something you will work on.

here are a few thoughts:

1) Don't c#m until she's c#m. A woman really appreciates a man who is concerned with her pleasure as much as his own. Do this right and she'll be back for more - because trust me - there are many guys out there who don't care.

2) Don't expect it to be great first time. She doesn't expect it to be great first time either. So if it is not - don't stress or worry - and don't try and hide the fact or gloss over it. It happens to the best of us.

3) Good oral is VERY important. Learn to do it right.

4) I've not yet meet a woman who doesn't like to be dominated in the bedroom. This doesn't mean every time. But it means you've got leeway to pull her hair, smack her ass, bite her and pinch her. You'll know when it's appropriate.

5) I've yet to meet a woman who doesn't like her t#ts, Cl#t and A## being played with when your fvcking her. Use it.

6) It's not all about sticking it in and out. When your in there rotate your hips and rub your pubic region over hers whilst hitting every area of the inside of her poon with your d#ck. Just like your dirting dancing.

Anything else your on your own. It's a journey - and it's great.

Nothing comes easy - but this one is worth it.

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
The fact that your concerned about it, tells me you will be fine.

Being good in bed is not something that you'll be right out of the bat. It's something you will work on.

here are a few thoughts:

1) Don't c#m until she's c#m. A woman really appreciates a man who is concerned with her pleasure as much as his own. Do this right and she'll be back for more - because trust me - there are many guys out there who don't care.

I don't think this is really that important. Considering that only 30 percent of females orgasm during sex, most females (and I've had quite a few actually tell me this) view an orgasm during sex as an added bonus. It's hard for men to comprihend that because that's what we strive for, and if we don't get it, we get pissed.

2) Don't expect it to be great first time. She doesn't expect it to be great first time either. So if it is not - don't stress or worry - and don't try and hide the fact or gloss over it. It happens to the best of us.
I think he's figured that out... but if you're telling the entire audience, well... I agree.

3) Good oral is VERY important. Learn to do it right.
Agreed...

4) I've not yet meet a woman who doesn't like to be dominated in the bedroom. This doesn't mean every time. But it means you've got leeway to pull her hair, smack her ass, bite her and pinch her. You'll know when it's appropriate.
Naturally. ;)

5) I've yet to meet a woman who doesn't like her t#ts, Cl#t and A## being played with when your fvcking her. Use it.
Obviously...

6) It's not all about sticking it in and out. When your in there rotate your hips and rub your pubic region over hers whilst hitting every area of the inside of her poon with your d#ck. Just like your dirting dancing.
This is why a woman who knows how to dance is so ****ing appealing to me. :D

JMBM53

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anthony,

Another book you might want to check out is "How to Give Her Absolute Pleasure" by Lou Paget. I've read everything I've been able to get my hands on while trying improve at sex and it's the most useful book I've found by far. It goes into lots of detail about the basics of good sex, oral, positions etc. As far as a regiman goes, I was looking for one too when I first started studying this topic and I found what worked best for me was to learn the fundamentals: giving good oral, how women experience sex, how they like to be undressed etc. and then just mix and match from there based on the girl and the situation. It seems like the regiman almost goes on autopilot once you've got the fundamentals down.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think this is really that important. Considering that only 30 percent of females orgasm during sex, most females (and I've had quite a few actually tell me this) view an orgasm during sex as an added bonus. It's hard for men to comprihend that because that's what we strive for, and if we don't get it, we get pissed.

It's not 30% for me - it's 100%.

Sorry buddy - but you've got to know your woman.

Again as stated sex is defined as the WHOLE process - not just the act of pushing your d#ck in and out of her poon.

If she not the kind of chickie (80% are not) that c#m's through penetration - then you'll revert to oral or cl#t orgasm.

But the point is - make sure she get's off before you do.

I think he's figured that out... but if you're telling the entire audience, well... I agree.

Don't be so sure. This guy has little self confidence when it comes to sex...

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I see at least part of your problem:
virtually no foreplay

After 20 minutes of foreplay

10 minutes of foreplay
Damn, what's your hurry? S-L-O-W down and enjoy yourself.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bp1974
I think I see at least part of your problem:
Damn, what's your hurry? S-L-O-W down and enjoy yourself.
Understood... i usually take a LONG time getting clothes off [1-2 hrs] and Im an awesome kisser [girls have trouble NOT kissing me]. The "minutes" were all from once we were naked [where the trouble begins ;-)]

From the responses I think my biggest problem is Ive never had sex with a girl Im comfortable with [no relationships, ever]. And therefore I am not comfortable with sex. Im going to do my best to settle down and treat the ACT of sex how I treat the ACT of seduction - hopefully it will yield close to the same success!

I think the reason Im so good at seduction is I always have a concrete long term [final] goal and a handfull of stepping stone short term [intermediate] goals to achieve it.

I am going to keep in mind that having sex AGAIN is the final goal... and make sure I achieve all the little goals on the way. I hope this makes it easier for me to get comfortable and have fun with sex. Thank you all so much!