"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Sex Positions

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
I always found this funny, but I think it's a good topic as any. I've been able to pull off many of the lying positions in sex, but the ones I can't do at all are the holding the woman up or doing it while we're standing. I think it's something about lacking the spontaneity of the situation or the exertion that makes me instantly go soft when I go into one of the more exotic positions. Things like ****ing her against the wall or on a dresser, or just holding her up while you're standing, moving around and such just instantly makes me lose it. I suspect that a lot of guys get away with it by using drugs.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
The standing positions are a bit more difficult, especially when she isn't laying on a bed while you are standing.
 
Top